Chapter 87 – Fallen Heroes: Emergence
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 87 – Fallen Heroes: Emergence

“You’ve succeeded.”

Daimon’s face became grim after he heard the shadow’s words. He shot him a hateful, warning him not to continue.

But the shadow didn’t seem fazed as he let out a sigh. “Don’t be hard on yourself. He willingly sacrificed himself for the greater good. He’s a good kid.”

Woosh.

The sky split in half. Hidden in it was a gargantuan body slithering in the sky with majestic presence!

Claws of palpable proportions appeared. Scales as glistening as black diamonds. A tail as long as a river. And a jaw that could crush a mountain with a bite!

Its roars boomed across the globe, sending debris flying to the sky!

It would have been inconceivable sight if not for the words coming out of it.

“Damn! Daimon, I’m just comforting you!”

“I don’t need your comfort!” Daimon grunted.

“Damn you! Damn you!”

Following that, a few more shadows appeared and their figures gradually materialized.

A fiery red dragon with flames blazing like a sun. It snorted and glared at Daimon with utmost anger! Fire Dragon Ismael!

A gigantic withered-like tree crawled in the ground yet its speed wasn’t the slowest. Creaks sounded as solidified dirt fell to the ground. Gradually, it opened its two lantern eyes and jagged teeth. It was Tree Dragon Senju!

Another dragon but smaller in size flashed on top of Tree Dragon Senju. Myriad lights scattered on its back, producing an aurora-like phenomenon! Aurora Dragon Weaver!

More dragons appeared. Yet, someone else was worth noticing.

He wasn’t a dragon but a wolf!

He stood on two feet and his arms crossed in front of him. But even though he was the smallest (aside from Daimon), everyone didn’t look down on him! In fact, his presence was only lesser than the black dragon flying in the sky!

“Andrew, you are here.” Everyone greeted him. The latter nodded at him before turning towards Daimon.

“Feeling ready, eh, Simon? I see you two are already playing.” One could still see the red in both his eyes and fangs, making everyone feel a chill down their spine. Yet his words teased both Daimon and the black dragon.

“Daimon.” Daimon corrected him. “A little while and then we can start.”

“Shit! Damn you, Daimon!” The black dragon in the sky remained suspended and didn’t want to come down. He still had a lingering fear from the slash earlier!

The dragons sniggered while only the fire dragon kept glaring at Daimon.

“Want some?” The human noticed his hatred, so he raised his fist and punched in the air. He blew on it as if it was a gun.

But this made the fire dragon incensed! “Daimon! No matter what! I’ll take your head after this!”

“Heh. In your dreams!”

The other dragons gave hoots. They were bored from the years of slumber and such entertainment was to their liking.

Knowing full well their intentions, Daimon grunted once again and stood in the center.

“Okay, let’s stop playing. This is the center of the world. After I pierce this, there’s no turning back.”

1