Chapter 88 – Fallen Heroes: Cut the World
10 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88 – Fallen Heroes: Cut the World

The dragons became serious. After this moment, all their dreams and goal would be within their sight. But a life-ending scenario would also ensue. That’s how precious the thing that was going to come out was!

They were ready for it, though.

No matter what, they would not fail! Even if they had to turn into a ghost or sell their soul to the devil!

Chik.

The instance Daimon inserted his blade, the entire ground began shaking! It wasn’t a normal shaking because it signified the end of the world!

Everyone felt the sky falling and the ground shaking! The groans of the ground sounded as if pleading for mercy! Rapidly, huge chunks of land flew into the sky! The wind churned and the blue sky turned into the black! Flaming columns emerged from the earth like flying serpents!

It was Armageddon!

But something worth noticing appeared in everyone’s vision. They couldn’t see it clearly because it was hidden by catastrophes happening. It sat in the center of the dying world.

“Mine!” One dragon lost his mind and streaked towards it. But the black dragon harrumphed before clawing the insane dragon! The latter struggled with his grip with crazy eyes but it couldn’t do anything to the black dragon’s strength!

“Fuck! It can actually allure us dragons!”

The other dragons became alarmed and used their means to shield themselves! This time, they only peeked at it, afraid of becoming the second insane dragon.

But their dilemma didn’t end there. They knew something was bound to happen.

“Move! They are here!” Right after someone said this, a mighty lightning-like spear appeared from the void! Accompanied it was a thunderous heckle and a man with bulging muscles!

“The World’s Energy Core is here!” He threw his head to the back and screamed that echoed across the galaxy!

“So, it’s true! There are really people who covet the energy after a world’s destruction!” Fire Dragon Ismael gnashed his teeth before lunging towards the invader!

“I’m your opponent!” Ismael intercepted the lightning spear and breathed fire as hot as lava! Fire and lightning clashed, resulting in a large explosion!

“I’ve waited enough!” From another direction, a cryptic voice sounded before a palm as large as the sun appeared! Everyone knew that if this palm fell, then it would be the end of their plans!

The most ancient of the dragons, Tree Dragon Senju exhaled and his giant body shook with dirt falling off. Consequently, the world trembled once more due to most of Senju’s body had fused with the ground. His body took one-fourth of the land!

Withered branches meandered in the sky before combining into a humongous wooden umbrella!

Crack! The umbrella broke down but the palm was kept at bay!

The dragons looked with alarm. “Sure enough, the chaos corruptions were someone else’s machination! How could there be a coincidence? We just destroyed the world and there were already people waiting? Fuck!”

“That’s why we need to fight!” Aurora Dragon Weaver transformed into a streak of light. Mental energy of incomparable degree burst out from her small body and combed around the world!

At the same time, a figure who was trying to sneak inside, halted when he saw the mental barrier in front of him.

“Pesky little lizards!” He clicked his tongue. But when the allies saw him, they suddenly felt fear!

“That guy, he’s strong!” Everyone agreed and in unison, several dragons turned into dots and met the sneaky figure.

“Who are you?” The group of dragons asked him with grim faces.

Their opponent shook his head and pointed to the energy core. “I just want that thing. There are a lot of planets you can live in, it’s not worth it to die.”

“Fuck off!” The dragons began attacking without hesitation. They observed the enemy already – he might look like a gentleman but he couldn’t hide the cunning glint in his eyes!

“Hays. If you give it to me, I’ll help you deal with other invaders.” The man strode forward but he still enticed them.

Even though he was strong, if he could get the energy core without losing, then it was worth the embarrassment.

“Looks like I have to suppress you first. Then, talk to your leaders.”

2