Chapter 90 – Fallen Heroes: Black Hero Chapelle
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 90 – Fallen Heroes: Black Hero Chapelle

“It’s my turn.” The black dragon nodded at Daimon before it lunged at the remaining dragons. The others didn’t understand what they were saying. But when they saw the sharp claws tearing apart one of their allies, they became terrified!

“What are you doing, Chapelle?!!” The dragons screamed in anger and panic.

“I’m sorry, but we needed sacrifices. A large amount of energy was needed to achieve it. Only then we can enter ‘his’ place.”

“You bastard!”

Most of them were unwilling and readied themselves. But a few others stared at Chapelle and the dying world. They recalled their families and a firm resolve appeared in their eyes!

“Chapelle, if we don’t succeed, I’ll haunt you! Remember that!”

Chapelle nodded. Without hesitation, his attacks easily sliced through the willing dragons.

Their blood fell but Daimon’s hands were ready. He slashed in the air and the blood was suspended around him. The blood slithered in the air as if it was alive! Sure enough, a dragon’s blood had a lot of energy!

“Fuck you, slave!”

“Nigger, you dare?! Feeling high and mighty just because you got power?! Go to hell!”

The remaining dragons became angry after seeing the sight of the others being killed. They began hurling racial insults while darting around.

“Chapelle…” Daimon spoke to him with a soft tone.

“It’s alright.” The black dragon didn’t seem fazed. But Daimon knew how hurtful their words were to Chapelle.

Their entire race was enslaved because of their color. He became a hero, but also the weakest hero of all time. There was nothing he could do other than watch every kingdom vied for his people until nothing remained.

In fact, Daimon also felt regret because his kingdom and wife shared a part of this hatred.

Later, Chapelle transformed into a dragon and met Daimon once again, where he got defeated easily. He escaped with a tail between his legs.

Since then, he’d been hiding. He was a coward. Although he grew powerful through the years, he still never set out until he met Daimon once again.

As a failure and a coward, he also didn’t mind being called a betrayer and a murderer.

Even though the other dragons were being assholes, they only did it because they didn’t know what to do. In their mind, they would die a glorious death worthy of a hero. But now, they got backstabbed by the one they thought was a friend, they couldn’t help but hurt the latter with words!

“Fight me.” Chapelle declared but no one heeded his words and escaped from every direction. He shut his eyes close. Actually, if these dragons grouped up, they could kill him.

But Chapelle understood them. He noticed their heartaches hidden in their angry faces. In their minds, they might as well die from the invaders’ hands than from Chapelle.

“Worthy of the title of a hero.” Chapelle laughed dryly and chased after them.

Soon, an explosion boomed in the sky. Blood and flesh rained down with a few invaders accompanying them to death!

Daimon became busy while looking worried at the four main battlefields. Everything was only in the initial phase. He hoped to get enough blood before it was too late! Because he knew his allies had no way of defeating those four invaders!

2