Chapter 91 – Fallen Heroes: Fire Hero Ismael
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 91 – Fallen Heroes: Fire Hero Ismael

Ismael could still remember his mom’s instructions to him.

“Be good. Be kind. And be sincere.”

These words were synonymous so it was too much of an exaggeration. But in his mother’s mind, they were different.

Hence, he carved it to his heart despite his misgivings.

During the time when his species suffered drought, Ismael worked hard to earn money for food. And when he did, a small child stood in front of him. The latter begged him for money because he and his sister haven’t eaten yet.

During the time when the legendary tsunami crushed their coast, Ismael volunteered for more money. But the people there needed money more than him. Their species had aversion to water due to its side effects, though they needed it from time to time. So, the advent of such large water was devasting as not only did it destroy many properties, but it also killed many people.

During the time when his business boomed, he traveled across the continent and saw how impoverished their people were. The people were desperate to buy food and necessities, but they didn’t have a lot of money. If he cut the price, his business would soon file bankruptcy.

And during the time when he was elected as the chief of their nation, he learned how tragic his country was. Voices of plea reverberated every day. Every corner of the country was dirt-poor.

Ismael grinned. “Watch me, Mom.”

After many years, he came back and saw his mom, extremely feeble. Yet, the moment she saw his son, her back straightened, and stared straight into his eyes.

“You did great.”

Tears poured down his eyes. The words his mother gave him before were the reason he accomplished so much! Every people in his country cheered for him! They loved him for his unconditional care for them!

He was their hero!

But he knew in his heart… His mom… was the true hero!

Because of her, he helped the child! Because of her, he burned money to help the poor! And because of her, he vowed to become the best chieftain!

“Daimon! I’ll fucking kill you!” Ismael crazily roared while brandishing his flaming tail towards the hulking man!

The latter caught it and tossed him towards a deserted planet. And with a boom, Ismael coughed out blood!

But Ismael jumped right in an instant. His back had already deformed but it seemed he didn’t notice it. “Daimon! You killed my people!”

“You killed my mother’s wish!” Ismael was filled with wrath! He chomped on the man and with the breath he stored, it shot close face!

“How dare you invade my country?! Who gave you the guts? Your wife Karen?!”

Bang! The hulking man transformed into a flaming meteor and exploded into the center of a dying star!

Ismael glared at the center, hoping that his opponent was dead.

All of a sudden, lightning covered the star! The man’s chuckle sounded and the star was launched towards Ismael before exploding!

 The fire dragon screamed in pain, but madness overtook his mind and he absorbed the heat of the star.

“Daimon, there’s nothing I hate more than you!!!”

“So, if you fail, I’ll fucking kill you!”

Ismael, bearing uncontrollable heat energy, shot towards the man with nary hesitation!

Then, he combusted himself into a gargantuan ball of fire! The power of an already dying star was magnified into ten folds!

The hulking man’s face changed but he was too late! He could only meet the incoming danger!

“AHHH!!!” A lightning spear materialized in his hands and waved it towards the attack!

BANG!

2