Chapter 92 – Fallen Heroes: Tree Hero Senju
7 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 92 – Fallen Heroes: Tree Hero Senju

While other battlefields were intense, Senju and his opponent were casually chatting.

“I’m sorry. But I have to capture that guy.” Senju watched where his finger pointed and saw Daimon.

He frowned but his tone remained cool. “Then, I have to apologize. We need him, you can come back after our agenda.”

“He had something from us. It’s even more important than my life. Don’t worry, I won’t kill him.”

Senju shook his head. “Now is not the right time.”

“Too bad.” An old man emerged from the starry sky. “I like you. But it seems, I can only cross after walking over your corpse. Is that right?”

“Yes,” Senju said. “Let’s start.”

“True, let’s start. I’ve been waiting for a long time and I don’t want to wait anymore. “The old man raised his hand. Next, a giant palm appeared above Senju’s head and descended with unimaginable momentum!

“Aura.”

Senju muttered while lifting his tree-like claws. Suddenly, green color energy surrounded his claws and then met the palm, unhurried.

The two palms met yet there was no sound of collision! But anyone with keen sight knew that it was more terrible compared to Ismael and the hulking man’s battle!

This made the old man frown. “What a unique technique!”

Senju didn’t feel anything, though. Usage of aura was already ancient and modern martial artists had no longer clue about it. When something was not useful anymore, then it would vanish in history.

“Aside from Daimon, I’m the only one who uses aura.” A forlorn expression appeared on his face for split second.

“The new has taken over the old.” Senju created more arms made from branches. But when the old man began using two palms, Senju could do nothing. It was only a matter of time before he was defeated.

“It is the eventual path of all things. Only through the birth of new things the world can revolve. Time doesn’t have emotion so it’s merciless. But time also gives birth to many wonders. So, even with my brittle bones, I will still fight.” Senju nodded, smiling.

“It wasn’t the old that was defeated.” The old man said with a serene tone. “You lost to yourself. You’ve lost your sharp edge. In fact, with that technique and your current self, your future is limitless!”

Senju put on a wry smile. “Don’t pacify me. I’ve already succumbed to fate.”

“Not fate. Mediocrity.” The old man gave him a deep glance. “Do you think it’s the fault of time? Of innovation and advancement? Are you willing?”

“Hahaha! We are enemies but here you are lecturing me.” Senju didn’t feel any evil intention from his opponent.

“The moment you lost your will, you already lose. What is your motivation? Don’t tell me you are fighting me without it?”

“I’m still fighting, didn’t I?” Senju teased him. “Acceptance is a virtue. The only thing worth fighting for myself is memories.”

The old man went silent. He recalled his last remaining family and stared at Senju with pity.

“You have none that loves you. No motivation and fighting spirit. But you are going to fight me to death.” The old man shook his head.

“Hahahaha! I’m just an old branch.”

“I’m sorry then. You are desensitized by time but I have no time to waste.” With that said, the old man put his back on his attack and created a larger and stronger palm!

It descended with incredible momentum that even the other battlefields took notice!

Giant branches hurried to stop it but despite its best effort, the palm continued its descent!

Senju roared and used his body to block!

Kacha.

The old branch split into two before being pulverized into the ground.

2