Chapter 93 – Fallen Heroes: Queen Aurora
12 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93 – Fallen Heroes: Queen Aurora

Aurora was the Queen of Mind Weaver. But she was also the hero.

Ironically, the Queen could only be crowned if she had the highest kill count while one could only be a hero if there was no blood of innocent in her hands on top of saving the world.

Aurora was the only one who broke these conventions.

Truth be told, she didn’t have a kill count as she barely kill anyone unless they commit an unforgivable sin.

The only thing that made her the queen because every queen-level Mind Weaver took a devasting loss to her! And with such power, she easily subdued these killing machines whose bloodlust could only be quenched by the deaths of many people!

She was the queen because no Mind Weaver could defeat her! And she was the hero because she suppressed these threats!

The world felt grateful to her and deemed her a hero! This made her firmer to suppress her race so that everyone in the world won’t hate them anymore.

Hence, the Mind Weavers had to rein their impulses and lived like monks.

It resulted in the weakest era of Mind Weavers.

Soon, Aurora learned how badly mistaken she was. This was an utter oversight!

People didn’t feel grateful. Instead, they felt greedy and launched a plan!

The plan was to make Mind Weavers become their slaves!

Their strong powers made them valuable assets and became hired killers for the rich! They no longer killed people for fun but for duty and money!

And Aurora disappeared overnight.

No one knew how regretful and disappointed she was. She loathed the world for betraying her. And she loathed herself for counting money for the exploiters of her race.

She transformed into a dragon yet it couldn’t corrupt her powerful mind. She was still the same aside from her appearance. There was no itch to kill people or crazy thoughts. Only placidness.

That was how she concocted a plan. Little by little, she recruited all the hiding dragons in the world. One needed a powerful might to start this venture because no dragon was simple.

But she managed to do it in the end!

Sharing her thoughts, all the dragons were dumbfounded!

She believed they weren’t the ones who were wrong. It was the world who wronged them! And thus, they had to destroy the world!

Heroes became crazy after being corrupted. They would kill or get revenge! But their true nature was still inside them.

They were heroes and heroes supposed to be saving the world!

But this female dragon who wasn’t corrupted as much as them was actually the craziest of them all!

She wanted to end everything once and for all!

Aurora scoffed at the dying embers of the invaders who kept increasing in numbers.

“Bunch of trash! Don’t think about getting past me! It’s impossible!”

2