Chapter 94 – Death of a Queen
8 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94 – Death of a Queen

The shadow figure laughed at the lizards who desperately struggling in front of him. To him, they were just naughty animals and needed to be punished to understand their place.

They were tough, but these bodies made from chaos turned them into punching bags instead. Some of them even wished to die already from frustration.

The higher the age of a dragon, the stronger it would be. Their scales became thicker and claws became sharper. It should have been their assets. But right now, the dragons hated their bodies.

At least those younger ones died quicker. Yet, the oldies had to endure the attacks of this man with perverted strength!

He was like a slippery loach. They had no way of locking his figure, making him dodge all their attacks. Moreover, strange energy could be felt from his attacks. This energy bore through their thick hide and wreak havoc with their insides. Damn thing might be dealing low damage but it served to frustrate them to death!

Knowing this, the dragons tucked in their pride and hid behind Aurora. This made the shadow figure frown in displeasure. Confidence came back as they taunted the shadow to enter.

“This is tricky.” He became a blur and stabbed right where Aurora was hovering. The latter flinched but soon glared at the newcomer.

“Don’t even think about it! Begone!”

“What a hussy!” He clicked his tongue.

“Hey. Help me.” The shadow whistled and gestured to the limping hulking man and the other invaders. He pointed at a certain location at the barrier. “Attack this place.”

Gnashing his teeth, the hulking man jumped with a scream and brandished his lightning spear towards the location. He grimaced because his attack had little effect on the barrier. It seemed that he took heavy injuries earlier.

Fortunately, he wasn’t alone and the other invaders attacked in tandems.

The dragons sneered because they knew their efforts would be for naught. They were that confident with the female dragon! The others could lose but Aurora was invincible!

Thus, they didn’t bother observing her expression.

But unlike their thoughts, Aurora’s face became ashen as time passed! It became harder and harder for her to hold on and a minute later, the barrier shattered. She vomited a large volume of blood to the dragons’ disbelief!

“How?!” Even though they were shaken, the dragons immediately came to her rescue.

But the invaders intercepted them. They had sadistic smiles and started attacking them, leaving Aurora trembling while facing the shadow figure and the hulking man alone.

“I can make leave you alive. All I want is that.” The shadow pointed at the world’s core. “That’s not hard, ain’t it?”

She growled at them. “In your dreams!”

“Fight it is.”

“Wanna fight one versus one?” Aurora said in a small voice.

The two looked at each other before their body vanished. No idiot would become a powerful individual. All of them were cunning and knew how important using their brain was. They had the advantage and they would continue holding it.

Oscillating lights covered Aurora. The weakness of a Mind Weaver was when a martial artist came closer to them. If this happened, the Mind Weaver had only a few tricks to overcome a martial artist. Most of the time, the Mind Weaver would get killed.

But Aurora was different! This was another reason why she could defeat Queen-level Mind Weavers in her era!

When the lights stabilized, Aurora’s body disappeared from everyone’s vision. And when she reappeared, she was already meeting the two strong invaders head-on!

Fast!

Three lightning-quick figures met in mid-air! They were so fast that everyone couldn’t follow their tail with their eyes! Mental energies surged like waves while shadow mist and lightning strikes intermixed!

Everyone’s heart lodged in their throat! They hoped their side would win!

The wait wasn’t long, however. When a long dragon’s roar sounded, everyone’s heart sank.

They looked up and a far smaller dragon than them fell on the collapsing ground with a bang.

Their body became noodles. Disoriented, they could see their world’s view and faith collapsing as they stared at Aurora’s body.

None of the majestic aura she once possessed. Only a still-hot corpse laying on the ground.

Her invincibility was shattered today.

2