Chapter 96 – Death of a Slave
6 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96 – Death of a Slave

Chapelle glanced around and saw how serious their situation was. He smiled.

Ripping a dragon in half, he glided toward Daimon with a panicked expression.

“Bro, what do we do?”

The latter had an unbothered expression. He looked up and glimpsed through Chapelle’s hidden intentions.

“You are finally showing your true colors.”

One slash and a claw met, producing a thunderous clash in the air!

Daimon tumbled back. He didn’t have the same monstrous body as dragons. He also couldn’t regenerate a missing limb. So, instead of participating in all the battles, he’d been readying himself and not getting injured from the start.

Chapelle knew Daimon’s perverted deeds. Despite his weak form, the former had the ability to one-shot anyone as long as he was given enough time. In fact, he was still reeling from the shock that his claw was almost torn off!

“I couldn’t imagine how strong are you if you are in dragon form and complete.”

Everyone knew Daimon cut his ‘fate’ and inserted it into his other self.

Another claw emerged from Daimon’s back. This dragon sneaked attack and smiled like a devil. Not only him, but more dragons also began betraying the others and hurried toward Daimon.

Chapelle actually had other accomplices!

It wasn’t because they were acting against Daimon. Some of them had feuds with him but they knew their priorities.

Beside him was the world’s core!

They just didn’t want to cut the ‘world’! They wanted to destroy it! A total and thorough eradication! Only then they would feel relieved!

“You and Aurora are a bunch of idealists.” Chapelle snorted while coordinating with other dragons.

Daimon hurried to dodge but remembered the world’s core. He frowned to meet them head on and time, space, and casualty began playing from his grasp!

The dragons froze in tracks. Chapelle backtracked hard but the tip of the blade still brushed him. He saw his thick hide opening up wide in slow motion! Then, blood spurted out like a fountain!

“Shit! Daimon!” Chapelle quickly turned around while fuming but he smirked in secret. He winked at Daimon before charging at the befuddled hulking man.

The black dragon ripped his heart out before he could wake up and dodged the shadow figure’s attack! Then he fired a black beam of energy from his mouth!

Dragons who betrayed them: “…”

Everything was too fast for everyone to handle. They hadn’t recovered when Daimon brandished his sword again!

The world went silent when the starry sky got split in half!

This time, the dragons understood. Chapelle didn’t betray Daimon. Instead, he faked everything to force the traitors to surface!

The hulking man didn’t die from having his heart gouged out. He screamed in anger and catapulted towards Chapelle!

“Hmph. What a cunning lizard!” The shadow figure already shoved the idea of cooperating with the dragons to the back of his mind. From his view, this group was already on their last leg. One more push and they would stumble in defeat.

So next, he didn’t hesitate any more and used deadlier moves to cut one of Chapelle’s claws!

Chapelle couldn’t help but curse as two of his claws were gone! “Fuck! Now I look like a chicken! Go to hell!”

“Chapelle! You cheapskate!” The traitors didn’t have a good time either. Their previous comrades went after them. Chapelle’s plan to collect blood was being reenacted by them.

Daimon observed the wobbling blood and nodded. They had enough. It seemed to him that it was time to proceed with phase two.

Just when Daimon was putting his palms on it, a large explosion sounded from the ship. They caught sight of a red figure before jumping down with monstrous speed and shooting through Chapelle’s body!

Chapelle bit his lips and dove towards Aurora’s body. He clutched it with his claws and ran towards Daimon.

But a lightning spear nailed his right wing to the ground. It made the dragon ruthless and cut his own wing!

Another attack also arrived and cut his last wing and tail without mercy!

Chapelle’s eyes dilated. He became more focused than ever. He miraculously dodged the incoming strikes and skidded right in front of Daimon.

Daimon was his family’s murderer. But Chapelle trusted him more than anyone.

“Buy one, take two.” He grinned hatefully before his eyes closed shut.

Daimon looked at the three invaders who killed Chapelle and the old man who had been silent.

2