Chapter 97 – Fighting Four
10 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97 – Fighting Four

Daimon looked at the four invaders without a hint of interest.

“I advise you not to rush with your deaths.”

This made four people offended. Even though his earlier performance was stellar, they didn’t believe he could overwhelm them with just him alone.

“Brat, if you know your worth, then you better scram!” The hulking man snarled while huffing. He was the one who took heavier injuries and thus, he wanted Daimon to withdraw. After all, there was still the shadow figure who was adamant as him to take the world’s core. The two still needed to battle it out later.

“Your name is Daimon, right?” The old man spoke without being overbearing nor servile. “Come with me. You have something we need.”

“Interesting! A mere human dared to threaten us.” The shadow licked his lips and unveiled his true appearance. He also resembled a dragon in a human form but anyone wouldn’t feel any corruption from him. Instead, the dark draconic around him gave off a majestic suppression!

The blob of flesh trembled before fixing himself in a disgusting manner. It transformed into a humanoid creature with a blank face. It didn’t dally after that and attack Daimon!

The hulking man’s eyes constricted. He got surprised by the creature’s speed. But what shocked him was Daimon’s inhuman reflexes, dodging the blank-face creature in a casual manner!

The latter swept his sword, cutting the creature’s arm. However, he frowned seeing it regenerating in a second.

Both the hulking man and the dragonoid saw how useful the creature was. It was fast and could tank attacks. They used long-range attacks instead because they were not only wary of Daimon’s sword, but also of each other.

Only the old man took steps forward with unbridled confidence. He lifted his palm and slapped at Daimon. With his gesture, a huge palm brought a suffocating visual impact and crushed the former in no time!

Daimon scurried like a rat, though, he still wore no expression. The old man continued walking and palm after palm chased Daimon’s sorry figure.

Moreover, a black arrow and lightning spear kept zipping around him, reducing his already small space.

“One wrong move and you are dead.”

Daimon’s eyes flickered. He wasn’t someone who would wait for his death. He brandished his sword, just timing it when the lightning spear appeared. It cut the weapon in half and its momentum continued towards the hulking man!

The man grunted and with a roar, his muscles bulged like hills. And then, he met the slash with a punch!

But Daimon’s attack was tricky. It tilted at an angle that changed its direction at the last minute!

To the hulking man’s horror, the slash cut right through his eye!

“Argh! I’ll kill you!” He charged at Daimon with a fierce face.

The dragonoid shook his head and cursed his piggish teammate. “Play smart, bastard! Play smart! Don’t let him lead you!”

The creature and the old man were the only ones calm about the events. The former really had no expression. But the old man knew that Daimon was special because if not, he wouldn’t waste his time here to catch Daimon.

“Your swordsmanship is quite good.” He praised. “But it’s not enough. Unless you used that slash earlier, you cannot hope to defeat anyone of us.”

“But the question… how many times you can use that attack?”

2