Chapter 98 – Valiant Daimon
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 98 – Valiant Daimon

Daimon fought like a beaten but valiant warrior in his four opponents’ hands. They clicked their tongue in surprise and wonder.

“What are you struggling for?”

“Do you think you have lived long enough to waste your life?”

Daimon paused in his steps.

“To kill… God.” He said but it was more like he was talking to himself. As if affirming his conviction one more time.

The four of them wore confusion on their face. But the word God had many meanings and, in their experience, there were many who adopted the word God in their names so they weren’t surprised by Daimon’s statement.

Only the people on the ship looked at each other. So, he discovered his presence…

Daimon already felt his legs turning into noodles. The physical exhaustion brought by high-intensity movements was now rearing its head. He scanned his surroundings and saw the dragons had become bystanders.

In addition, he felt it was time. Under the gaze of his enemies, he brought out three devices and hurried to wear them.

The hulking man felt the latter was on its last leg and became impetuous. He chuckled and rushed in an arrogant manner. He wanted the first to kill him so he could get the world’s core faster than anyone.

Yet, a blur suddenly covered his face, and then, he saw his arm flying in the air! He had only blinked once and his arm was gone!

“Shit!” He used his lightning speed to run away. But when he looked back, he saw Daimon chasing him with the speed of light!

The audience became dizzy with their speed. One was a yellow light while the other was a bolt of blue lightning. But then, they saw one of them vanishing and reappearing in front of the lightning in split second!

Pshk!

The man saw his head fly! Blood spurted but he didn’t die yet! His headless body tried to bash Daimon but Daimon was faster! His sword danced like a butterfly flapping his wings and turned the former into cubes!

The blank-face creature wasn’t idle. He became a red dot and tried to intervene several times. But thick mental energy kept bombarding him, keeping him at bay!

It made him angry and his blank face twitched from frustration!

“Lightspeed technology, spatial technology, and Mind Weaver technology…” The dragons felt their jaws dropping at this moment!

Daimon stood without a change of expression. Blood was still dripping on his blade. He retracted it and his body became taut. With a serious expression, he gestured toward the remaining three.

His opponents became shocked by his prowess but turned angry after seeing him posturing!

The creature contorted. His body expanded twice his size! Two bulging arms swung wide, cracking the ground from the wind pressure! And with a resounding roar, he jogged with terrifying momentum, producing earthquakes each step! In fact, it wasn’t only the ground that was quacking, even the space trembled from the power he was emitting!

“Shadow Dragon come!”

Shadows swooshed around the dragonoid. A diabolical figure appeared behind his back before superimposing his body. All of the dragons felt instinctive fear and an urge to bow down from him! As if they were looking at the ancestor of dragon kind!

“Shadow Dragon Metamorphosis!”

The old man frowned, perceiving the murderous aura from the two. He disregarded the invaders because he thought he was the strongest and could manage to solve if something went wrong. He didn’t want to kill Daimon. His goal was only to catch him.

But now, his heart skipped a beat. Things became out of hand! Even he felt uneasy thinking of fighting the two!

2