Chapter 99 – Dominating!
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99 – Dominating!

The old man quickly prayed. Two gigantic palms appeared in the air and slammed towards his previous teammates’ backs!

“What are you doing?” The dragonoid felt incensed and punched at the palm. Dark draconic energy swirled on his fist, enabling it to break through the palm with ease!

The blank-face creature’s arm twisted at a weird angle. At the same time, its fist became even larger until it exceeded the size of the palm! The palm and fist met producing a loud boom in the sky!

However, they didn’t expect Daimon to use that opportunity to attack!

Like a bowstring, his shoulder relaxed and his hand released the sword in a fluid motion. But it wasn’t enough in his mind, he corrected his stance and connected his previous strike to the new attack he was going to unleash!

Not only did he slash vertically, but he also slashed horizontally!

The blank-face creature screamed in pain! His regeneration kicked in but it seemed it wasn’t enough as the regeneration couldn’t keep up with the power that resided in the slashes!

The dragonoid became alarmed and backpedaled. Shadows converged on him, becoming solid armor.

But Daimon had already adjusted himself, and like a wheel, his shoulder moved once again. Casualty shifted. The past became the future. Life became death.

An unbelievable thing happened though. The moment the dragonoid saw death, his body melted into a shadow. A primordial aura emerged the next moment, bringing the primordial past into the dark future which was accompanied by the shadow of a terrifying being! His presence collapsed the fabric of reality which also made him frown.

“Small world…” One could sense he was irritated. Uncomfortable due to tight space.

The being didn’t even glance at anyone before waving his hand towards the shadowfied dragonoid and both vanished in everyone’s eyes.

Daimon also disregarded him as he turned into yellow light. Even if he faced the evilest being in the world, he wouldn’t flinch. Regardless of unsurmountable odds, he is Daimon. This was his job.

In a second, he reached the old man and waved his blade to decapitate him!

The old man remained to look at the place where the being appeared. He had a thoughtful expression. But his actions weren’t slow and blocked Daimon with a backhand.

“You’ve been willy, aren’t you? It’s time to take you with me.”

Saying that, the old man finally looked at him and clasped his hands. Right that instant, the old vanished and in the void, a similar-looking giant appeared!

Daimon could only see its eyes and head. Estimating the former’s size, Daimon became gloomy. The old man was fucking ten times larger than the world!

“Surrender.” His booming voice spread across the solar system. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

But Daimon didn’t answer. He closed his eyes, feeling the boiling hot feelings inside him.

For the people he loved, he worked day and night even though he didn’t like to be the hero. Then, people spurned him for becoming a dragon even though he didn’t do anything. Who was the one that made him do it? Was it his fault?

The worst thing, his loved ones left him one after another. They died from others’ manipulation or were laid in the grave by his own hands. He became a monster.

But was it his fault?!!

The void changed into a spectrum of colors. The past and future converged into the present. Casualty became ever-present and changed the direction of the world.

On the tip of his blade, three colors intertwined like three small fishes.

And then a slash that split the space in half was unleashed!!!

2