Chapter 102 – Simons and the child
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 102 – Simons and the child

The invaders in the ship saw the golden stairs appearing before vanishing quickly.

“He’d done it.”

“What do we do now, Sir?”

“Wait for it.” The tissue man cackled. “I didn’t expect we can get three specimens in this venture alone. The high council will reward us greatly.”

Nothing was more fearful in the world than loneliness.

Daimon’s pair of wings flapped together while scaling the steep stair. No ordinary human could endure the pressure from it. Only the combination of his powers and the chaos enabled him to fight the pressure.

His resolute mind started to be astray.

At first, he was just a carpenter’s son. An ordinary kid in the neighborhood. The only thing noteworthy in his past was his eventual meeting with the princess.

Maybe that meeting changed everything.

No! The start of change didn’t happen there!

He got lucky in landing a blow on the evil orc. The world already considered it an act of heroism and cast him as the hero.

He became who he was supposed to be not.

From his childish enthusiasm for becoming better… to a robot who killed for the sake of people…

For the sake of people? FOR. FUCKING. SAKE. OF. PEOPLE???

Just how many lives did he destroy to say that?!!

Ten? One thousand? Entire species???

He destroyed far more than he saved people. And yet, people cheered for his actions.

It was cold but he desperately tried to hang on because of the people who really loved him. He couldn’t let them down.

But what did it bring to him?

Despair. Nothing but despair! For saving the world, he lost his world!

His friends left him because he couldn’t handle the role of the hero.

The best friend who taught him everything he knew became jealous and tried to kill him.

And his wife, who thought he died, sought revenge for himself, became an agent of chaos, and conquered the world. Not only that, he even had the nerve to torture her!

Daimon gnashed his teeth and gripped his fists so hard they felt numb from pain.

His cold blood began rampaging in his veins! Pops sounded on his face as the nerves on his brain ruptured! Tiny red lines surfaced in his eyes! And saliva frothed uncontrollably!

He imagined his dear enemy’s face. For sure, he would mask himself with a kind appearance. For sure, he would spout nonsensical ideologies on him. And for sure, he would manipulate him to be a good person and why his actions were necessary.

GOD!!!

The only thing he would believe was his fucking separated head!!!

Tak.

Daimon, who brought an endless fury, finally stepped foot on the last step of the stair! He flung his head and stared far ahead with bloodshot eyes!

Two figures could be seen standing in the center of the god palace.

“Who is she?!!” Daimon roared at the familiar person before him.

Seeing him not responding, Daimon could feel his heart and brain on the verge of exploding from madness.

“Who is she?!!”

That child… she resembled Karen a lot.

This only fueled Daimon’s anger to the peak! But unlike him, the man had a different expression.

The man gazed lovingly at the child holding his hand. What he saw was the resemblance of his wife Juliana.

1