Chapter 103 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (1)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (1)

The man wore a black tight-fitting dress. His face was so ordinary that he could hide in a sea of people. Even his aura was not worth taking. Just a plain-looking man.

Yet, he was able to enter this place that Daimon struggled to achieve.

“Is this what my daughter would look like if we have one?” The former whispered softly but the child heard him loud and clear. She nodded with a bright gaze and smiled.

The man’s eyes became clear and scrutinized the child before nodding. “Are you the reflection of my heart?”

She nodded.

“Okay, hide. That bad guy will do something to you.” The man chuckled before pulling out his dagger.

Instantly, the clanging of weapons sounded! The man stopped the blade from reaching the child!

“Daimon.”

“Simons!!!”

Two men with different expressions met face to face. The two of them experienced a lot to reach this point. Both were similar. Too similar.

Their will and heart converged and understood their feelings for each other. There was no need for words.

Daimon understood that the child is God! She was again manipulating their heart and mind! To use her wife’s face… he swore to cut her neck!

Woosh. Woosh.

“Why angry, Daimon?” Simons’ eyes became ice-cold. “Don’t forget what you have done to me!”

“We haven’t greeted each other for a while!” Every swing and stab of his dagger targeted the seams of Daimon’s armor.

Simons smiled in contempt. This provoked Daimon because he could feel his thoughts.

“You disappoint me.”

Clang.

The dance of two blades was beautiful and melodious but also deadly. They transformed into bluish lights producing fireworks on every collision.

Yet this exchange was only their mastery of the blade and brute force. It was only considered a warm-up.

Daimon learned his swordsmanship from Yuwei and mastered it through the years.

Simons experimented throughout his several lives and accumulated mastery from his experiences.

They should have been equal. In fact, Daimon should have the upper hand due to living the longest and having a teacher.

Alas, Daimon’s chaos power was gradually dissipating. Meaning that his strength was also decreasing.

It was Simons who pressured Daimon into a defensive position! If not for the dragon armor still remaining, he would have already turned into a beehive!

“Is this only the length of your anger? Huh, Daimon?” Simons sneered. He had a cold expression but hidden in it was a blazing fire of vengeance!

1