Chapter 104 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (2)
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (2)

 The dagger, that swallowed the lights of its surroundings, chased Daimon to the corner!

Daimon rolled to search for a breathing space. This time, he calmed down. He controlled his anger and used it as his sharp weapon.

“Good! I don’t want you saying that you lose because of a simple reason!”

“Enough talk!” His eyes glinted and slashed with his back!

Simons jeered and also stabbed with full force!

The past became the future. Life and death ensued. A slash that could split the sky emerged!

But suddenly, a hole materialized from the future! The past and present didn’t connect. Rebirth and resurrection showed infinite possibilities. A stab pierced through casualty and denied fate!

Daimon staggered while looking at Simons with trembling eyes.

“You created me. Every rebirth, you erased my memories before plunging my life into hell.” Simons said coldly.

“This is different, Simons. I have to kill her. This is bigger than the two of us.” Daimon took a deep breath before speaking with a pleading tone. He struggled to assuage his anger but he knew he had to reason with this foe.

“So, you can ‘cut’ me? I know all the necessary requirements, Daimon.”

Daimon became speechless.

“You trained me into an assassin.” Words laced with sarcasm came out of his mouth. “Isn’t your goal to die?”

“The great hero Daimon sure is muddleheaded. You wanted to save the world but you also wanted to destroy it. And then, you created me to further your goals but you also created me to kill you.”

“Don’t be greedy,” Simons smirked. “Look at me. I’m here with the sole purpose of killing you.”

“So, die.”

Ting.

Daimon met his black eyes. The eyes would only lose their shine when they finally achieved their goal. There was no wavering. No turbulence. Only seeing the one goal it strove for.

From his first life to the many lives he lived, the revenge passed on. It didn’t matter if his memory got erased or even if he became a dog to his enemy.

The love he had for his wife would never be erased.

Daimon gave a sigh before his eyes became clear. He now took Simons seriously. His sword leaned on his shoulder while plastering a grin on his face.

This was his optimum state. Lackadaisical, bright, and calm. He’d almost forgotten it when he discovered the truth from Karen.

A Daimon who was confident and smart was the strongest Daimon. These characteristics were the reason why the dragons’ thought Daimon was nothing but a cunning bastard.

Yet, unbeknownst to them, this Daimon subdued not only Aurora, but Andrew, Chapelle, Senju, and Ismael!

“You think too highly of yourself.” A teasing voice exited Daimon’s lips.

And then with the relaxation of his shoulder, he slashed one more time!

This time, years of conviction fueled his attack than his anger!

1