Chapter 105 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (3)
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (3)

The requirements to kill a god were the following. Cut love, fate, kindness, and the world.

Cutting love could be the simplest or hardest depending on the circumstances. All I need was to cut Karen. But I wanted to torture her for the sake of my disgust and anger. I thought I was doing the right thing. After all, what kind of husband could tolerate seeing his wife with another man? Although I let her off in the beginning, subsequent events made me think she was dirty. I hated her as much as I loved her. If hatred didn’t exist, then it would be impossible to ‘cut’ her.

Cutting fate was also easy. I separated my fate, the heroic seed in me, and put it into another’s body to kill it. Yet, for some reason, I longed for someone who can represent true heroism. And also, maybe because... deep inside, I wanted to die. Thus, I created another self of mine. A mirror to speak. I would watch him. Guide him.

The most complicated was cutting kindest. I scoured around the globe but only found the most despicable people in the world. People let out their hidden desires when they know the world was going to end. Others became a blank shell of their past due to losing hope. But fortunately, I found Agathon.

Lastly, cutting the world. Unlike the three I mentioned, this one won’t directly help kill God. The three I mentioned were abstract, but they enabled me to separate from the clutches of God. I could now touch God. On the other hand, cutting the world was physical.

It opened the path to God’s palace!

However, scaling the stairs wasn’t easy. The pressure could turn a normal man into a paste. Without abundant energy, the stairs would also collapse. Hence, I needed something to counter God’s divinity.

Chaos.

The blood of the dragons created that opportunity. It had a lot of energy to sustain the stairs. And its power came from chaos. So, entering God’s palace was a walk in the park. At least for me.

Simons did the unthinkable. No matter how I wrack my brain, I couldn’t think of a way other than my method.

“Don’t think.” With a jump, his blade smashed with mine. An assassin shouldn’t make a rookie mistake. Thus, I understood Simons knew what he was doing.

Using my blade as a fulcrum, he adjusted his axis and maneuvered mid-air with unimaginable flexibility.

My eyes bulged seeing the gravity-defying move he made! Sure enough, he didn’t make an error!

I licked my lips and crouched with my entire body. And my sword stroke from an unexpected angle.

Simons defied physics once again and dodged my attack. Even I got mesmerized by how skillful he was in the air.

We reverted again from clashing only with our physical prowess. I knew him as much as he knew me. We couldn’t pull out large moves after another as our energy reserves were too small.

But he still had the advantage over me. His skills alone could outdo me because they managed to defy physics, which didn’t bode well for me. The only thing I could do was to use my wit and gave tricky attacks.

My fitness should have been my advantage. But not only my energy reserves were depleted earlier, but I was also tired from the battle before and then climbing the golden stairs.

So, right now, we were practically giving our all to land a blow! Then, we would both finish with our big moves!

I pushed my hand for a feint. He stepped back. Rolling on the ground then my hand gave a horizontal slash. But with a tap of his toes, he bounced upwards. I recoiled from the ground and give him an elbow.

I heard his groan. But it was followed by my groan. I saw his right leg putting a dent in my armor. Then his dagger went through the seams of my breastplate. Grinning, my muscles became taut and locked his dagger.

Although, he let go of his dagger without hesitation. And from his pocket, I could see bombs were ready to take off.

Bang!

Amidst the explosion, a sword light pierced through and found its way towards Simons. His pupils shrank and desperately tried to evade!

1