Chapter 106 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (4)
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (4)

Simons’ body turned into a strip and dodged my attack. My eyebrows collided but my casual smile still remained. Dodged one attack? Two slashes coming up!

Fast! Simon got caught off guard and couldn’t bend reality in response. He hurriedly parried with his dagger but the force of my attack made him tumble in an awkward manner.

I continued my momentum. Still, he kept skirting while eating dirt on the ground. It resembled whack-a-mole to me and this made me giggle.

He glared at me and threw sand at me. But out of the corner of my eyes, I glimpsed terrifying cold lights hidden in the sand!

I quickly back up in fear. My armor got destroyed due to the explosion. Needles won’t have an effect on me. But put poison or any substances into the mix then my performance would wane considerably.

Even if I defeated Simons, I could no longer beat God later on if those needles got me.

“Shitty bastard!” I leaped but he was already on his footing. A crescent slash appeared in the air but my foe vanished in my eyes. Suddenly, the entire God’s palace became gloomy and dark.

It seemed Simons was already on the ropes and began using big moves.

“Using darkness? Then, I’ll use light!”

I couldn’t see him. But he couldn’t catch me either! I took the bracelet and powered it. In a flash, my figure transformed into a yellow light!

A dagger emerged from thin air! But I was already gone!

Simons kept darting around from the shadows but my speed was too fast for him to catch!

Still, I couldn’t attack him either! Dammit! This bastard knew how to hide!

Tang. Our blades crossed paths. It was an accident but I won’t waste this opportunity! I cleaved through that area, leaving no spot behind!

Despite this, the dagger emerged from the back. It couldn’t touch me but it gave me a tremendous headache! This guy could come anywhere as long as there’s the darkness!

We continued to tussle but to no avail.

“Fuck you, Simons!”

A vein popped on Simons’ forehead before also hollering at me, his greatest enemy.

“Fuck, Daimon!”

I felt glee and charged toward his voice. It hadn’t faded so I rushed to it as fast as possible.

But a rushing wind suddenly came on my back. Oh, this guy was also tricking me!

Tang.

Though, I remained calm and met his attack. The off chance he could strike me down with these choreographed methods was close to zero!

Right before he could disappear, I already activated my helmet. A surge of mental energy erupted and befuddled Simons for a split second.

His recovery was too fast. That was why I activated my other device. The space began distorting and my hand gripped his shoulder.

“Got you, bitch!”

I stared at his eyes and a regal aura leaked out of my body!

Simons’ blood cooled down. He couldn’t feel or move his limbs. Next, his vision spun and the next thing he saw was blood-colored eyes peering at him as if he was an ant!

Grooom!

“The Stare of God!”

A solemn voice sounded. Simons had an uncontrollable urge to kneel!

But something more unexpected happened! The latter bit his lips until his gums bled and he then dissolved into darkness! Next, the darkness churned, as if spitting out something!

What soon followed made my eyes fall out of their sockets. Six Simons emerged from the darkness. All sprinted toward me with a blank expression. But under his breath, I heard him say, “Die.”

Even unconscious, he wanted me to die!

I felt my blood dry up! I gazed at the blood-colored eyes above me and my face became ashen white! The eyes couldn’t decide which was true Simons! This meant I couldn’t move and I was open to an attack from the six Simons!

I fucked up!

1