Chapter 107 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (5)
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (5)

Six Simons. One chance.

The blood-colored eyes already gave me a hint. Simons was affected. But because there were six of him, I had to decide who to attack!

If I knew, I wouldn’t use this Queen’s killing technique! To think it had such a simple loophole!

If I didn’t pick the right one, I would die! Thus, I decided to gamble!

Woosh!

There was no joy on my face. I watched as one of Simons disintegrated into particles. But the other five continued their way and stabbed me five times.

I gnashed my teeth to prevent the blood from leaking. But the large volume of it forced my mouth to open and I started coughing out blood.

“I won.”

Yes. He won. We only needed one move then the other party’s performance would lose its edge. Then it was time for the finishing touches.

Too bad. I wasn’t the one who was saying this.

In fact, I didn’t feel pity. I truly wanted to die from his hands.

Moreso when I finally learned Karen’s true feelings and story. I could no longer hold on. I wanted to die. But the responsibility weighing on my shoulder was too heavy. I couldn’t watch my comrades hard earned efforts be in vain.

“Why is it… I suddenly don’t want to lose.”

I braced myself. This time, I watched every detail of Simons’ actions. As if everything was in slow motion. I knew this meant that death was coming and very near. Very near to the point of suffocation.

I smiled and greeted death.

“Hey.”

The palace transformed into something else. What replaced it was a giant blue gem. One could see white clouds, meandering green mountains, blue seas, and golden sand inside it. It was a legendary sight to behold.

I knew what it was. Sensed it. Distinguished it. All because I once had it. It accompanied me on plenty of journeys. But unlike Simons, I couldn’t reach its full ability.

It resembled the power of chaos but gentler.

It was the power of a hero.

I sniggered. “You did it, you bastard!”

The heroic aura flooded the entire landscape, intending to drown me. It didn’t end to corrupt anyone like chaos. It won’t transform people or give them power. But it would defeat its enemy no matter how impossible!

It was a cheat. All kinds of miracles could be pulled off. The sole reason why heroes couldn’t be defeated!

“That’s why my enemies are always annoyed at me back then. Mine wasn’t complete but it could already annoy them to death!” I began cackling in a crazy manner while evident changes kept happening inside and outside my body. I was dying inside and out.

“Heroes can’t be beaten. But you can trick them.”

Simons couldn’t understand why Daimon was still confident. Anyways, he had to end it once and for all!

Woosh.

A blue dagger, full of grandiose and sharpness, shot out from the beautiful backdrop. It headed towards Daimon without hurry. There was no escaping it though. It would calmly appear to take an evil life before disappearing in the same manner.

That was that. Daimon died. He didn’t even leave a corpse before disappearing into oblivion.

But all of a sudden. Time changed. Everything reverted back in a second. Future became incongruent and a slash occupying the sky and earth appeared.

Ting.

The power of chaos flared with devious intent, intending to degenerate the world to ruination! It galloped like unstoppable horses, increasing the weight of the slash, and neutralizing the power from the dagger!

Blood flew out of his nostrils, Simons backpedaled in confusion. He stared at the glittering man before him.

The man was full of genius, schemes, and power.

It was a usual sight but today he was even brighter!

As if the entire world was showering him with praises and grace!

1