Chapter 109 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (7)
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 109 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (7)

Dragons became stronger as they age. Yet, they still got defeated even by the weakest hero.

“There was only one reason a hero can be defeated, scheming against them.” Simons thought while his piercing eyes tried to follow Daimon’s light speed.

“And for me, the most scheming person is this guy.” He locked eyes with Daimon. Both of them understood each other’s intention. Their blood raged to boiling point and charged toward one another!

Their figures became undetectable to human eyes.

Ting. Clang. Ting. Clang.

Yet, their blades continued to clash. Every pattern. Breath. Presence. They observed it. Analyzing it and adapting to it. They got used to one’s movement despite only fighting for less than an hour.

Ting. Clang. Ting. Clang.

The only thing anyone could see was the fireworks produced during each collision.

Daimon swerved with the speed of light. From time to time, he spammed mental energy to mess up his opponent’s game. Of course, he used aura, space, time, and casualty to create a new reality.

On the other hand, Simons hid and emerged from the darkness. His power as the hero soared unabated. He pierced through the new reality.

“This guy is… really a monster.” Simons couldn’t smile.

“He learned his sword techniques from Yuwei, a legacy of his family, reaching the highest standard during that era. And this guy continued using it until it transformed into something else.”

“He also knew aura, but he let it go the moment he became the hero. Choosing to use the power of the hero after realizing the former is a sub-product. But right now, he was using aura to negate half of my power.”

“He found an interesting power later on. Then with his genius, he amplified it through research over the years. Fortunately, he had only gone to the space path. If he also manages to research time and casualty, I’m afraid this won’t even be a fight!”

“Lastly, the power of chaos that finally sleep. It’s a strong power. But right now, it was inhibiting him.” Simons mocked himself before gnashing his teeth with utmost hatred.

“Knowing it, this bastard had the audacity to practice while fighting me!”

He watched Daimon slowly controlling the mental energy from the helmet. Seconds trickled down and his eventual doom was near. Yet he wasn’t affected.

Ting.

A blood-red liquid suddenly emerged around them. Simons saw Daimon’s grin and his heartbeat started galloping.

“Done.” He heard Daimon saying something with a demonic grin. “Looks like it’s the end for you. I’ve mastered something again. Allow me to demonstrate.”

Oscillating lights burst out from his body before transforming into a viscous liquid! The tantalizing red color gave off a creepy vibe! Beautiful yet scary!

“Hell Liquid!”

In addition, he wasn’t finished yet!

“World Mental Barrier.”

“The Stare of God.”

Mental energy surrounded him, forming like armor. It undulated with a tough feeling to it as if it could protect the entire world!

If the dragons saw this, they would be slaw jacked! This was Queen Aurora’s indestructible technique!

But this wasn’t all! The blood-red liquid picked up speed and transformed into a giant whirlpool that functioned as a meat grinder!

Simons could easily dodge this. However, a red-colored eye appeared in the sky, stopping him in his tracks!

His breath froze while his heart pounded cold blood. A shiver ran down his spine. He hid from the darkness before emerging with six bodies of himself.

But the six bodies couldn’t hold on before being ground to dust!

Not before he got swallowed by the whirlpool, he burst into speed, trying to stab Daimon. A last-ditch struggle.

But a metallic sound rang like a devil’s chuckle.

Then, the eye stared down at him. A terrifying power descended, making his face blue!

1