Chapter 110 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (8)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 110 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (8)

Chuckle.

I was able to laugh despite my entire body spasming from the crushing power coming from the eye. There was also the whirlpool trapping me. My face was a mixture of black and blue.

To this extent… it could kill me. Even if I somehow survive, I would be gravely injured.

Moreover, I saw Daimon’s hand preparing for the final slash.

In fact, I could run away. He was just minutes away from his death.

But… what about my revenge? Thinking about escaping made me laugh so hard. So hard my saliva frothed out of my mouth! I won’t run! Because I had to deal the final blow!

His corpse! I had to see it with my own eyes!

Gudong. Gudong.

Should I say I was the unluckiest man? Unlike Daimon, I struggled against my fate from the beginning. I cooked up every fiber of my being every time I gained a new life just to survive. To struggle a little bit against my fate.

I always lost.

But today was different.

I laughed even harder. For the first time in my life, I got lucky. It was a refreshing feeling!

Both of us wobbled, interrupting Daimon’s casting. I saw his eyes constricted in fear and confusion! Then, we saw the god’s palace disappearing in the air. And then we fell out of the sky!

His attack had a slight decrease in strength. But I saw him gnashing his teeth with blood dripping from his eyes. His attack still continued from his sheer effort though.

Nevertheless, I now only needed to strike the weak point of the weakened attack. To me, this invisible power was as tangible as paper.

Pshk. My smile widened even further even with my right hand turning into dust. I drove underneath him and blocked his sword before it could unleash his final slash.

Then, from my sleeves, another dagger flashed out and headed towards his throat!

Darkness converged on the tip. A blue gem shone brightly amidst the darkness. The reality was reversed. Mental energy got erased from the pages and the barrier around Daimon disappeared like a lie.

Checkmate, Daimon.

1