Chapter 111 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (9)
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 111 – Agent Simons and Chaos Daimon (9)

“Your current name has two meanings.”

“Dai is your surname. Mon as in monster. Daimon. It means the person you are have become a monster.”

“The other one. Dai sounds like ‘die’. So, ‘die mon’ or ‘die monster’. This shows your wish to die.”

“You’ve become a monster. That’s why you wanted to die. You wanted to remind of it yourself every day.”

I understood Daimon more than he knew me.

A wide grin was always plastered on his face, making him look confident and lax. But beneath those positive outlooks, he was scared, timid, and negative.

His existence was built from beliefs and pressure from others. In fact, I didn’t know when he had taken a break. Or did the world even let him off for a second?

Even now, he was forced to believe he was walking his own path. Was it? From the looks of it, he was also just being forced by the ideology of his draconic comrades.

He couldn’t hold or change his destiny. Everything was forced on him. No say and no answer. An ignoble existence. Truly pitiful! Heh!

He tried. But even his struggles were part of his destiny. His powers reflected how desperate he was.

A miserable man who also made others’ life a misery. No matter how he struggled to escape, he couldn’t unchain the binds that hold him.

So, Daimon, go fuck yourself! This was your retribution!

I lived all my life as a failure. A slave to my eventual dooming fate. That guy used me just like how the world used him. No matter what I did, it was Daimon’s arrangement. I didn’t have the ability to resist.

All I encountered was suffering after another.

The only thing I was proud of and claimed to be mine was her smile.

Stressed, untalented, loser… I couldn’t believe someone like me could have a woman like her love me.

Her love gave me strength and hope. Every time Daimon erased my memories and sent me to another rebirth, her smile became imprinted more and more inside my heart and I could never forget her even if I wanted to!

That’s why I also couldn’t forget her untimely death! She sacrificed so much for me! Every damn time, she would use herself as a bargaining chip to save me!

Why did she do it? No! Who the fuck am I to question her? Ingratitude! I had no right to desecrate her!

It was Daimon’s fault!

I was a worthless being. I couldn’t amount to her love or her sacrifices. All I did was watch her back while my hands and feet tied.

She jumped into the abyss of despair with an innocent smile and a face full of love for me.

So, even if I had to die today, so be it!

All I wanted was to swim in Daimon’s blood!

I wanted to see him die by my final blow!

This was my fate that he carved into every life I went through!

This was what he secretly wanted!

I won’t resist. I would follow my fate and claim Daimon’s miserable life!

1