Chapter 113 – Finally reach you
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 113 – Finally reach you

For an infinite amount of time, the silent void remained the same. But at one point in time… a shining blue slash split the void into two like paper!

Simons reversed fate but the blue slash resembled an immovable reality! It continued on its path and Simons could only try hard to dodge!

Swing.

Simons saw his shoulder being severed. Before his blood flew out, it quickly evaporated.

He now lost two limbs. He couldn’t help but glare at Daimon. His dreamt of killing Daimon was only half-done. He wanted to do more and thus, used his feet to catch his falling dagger. Maneuvering mid-air, he tried stabbing Daimon. It was awkward but nonetheless nimble for a first-timer.

But what happened next made him let go of his weapon. It crumbled his pre-existing belief to dust!

He saw Daimon clenching his sword once more. Blood spurted from all of the latter’s orifices. Yet, the blue gem shone unabated!

This time, he only saw a flashlight before he was forced to close his eyes. Then, he felt something and opened his eyes wide!

He saw his arms were back. Still falling with a height that could kill him ten times over.

However, it didn’t matter.

The image in front of him was more important.

“My wife… Juliana…”

His frozen heart began cracking and he sensed a familiar pounding inside his chest.

He was thrilled!

His back straightened, his limbs became malleable and a red complexion painted his face. Despite the force of gravity, Simons quickly arranged himself and pedaled through the air.

She was in the same situation. Falling from the abyss. Had a lovely smile and a bright gaze pure of innocence. She was looking straight at him.

Him. His figure had never disappeared from her clear eyes. He was the only one in there. He alone, only alone, occupied her body, mind, and heart.

Swoosh.

“Got you.”

Two pairs of arms locked with each other. A couple of beautiful smiles blossomed like a resplendent mountain peak. Laughter exited their lips. Their hearts were at peace.

“I finally reach you,” Simons said emotionally. “You don’t know how much regret I have.”

“I know.” Juliana wiped the tears streaking down his husband’s face.

Simons peeked at the man also falling beside them and his true feelings burst out in the open.

“In fact, killing Daimon didn’t matter at all. I only wanted to hold you.”

The woman showed a gratified expression and tears appeared in the corner of her eyes. “Me too. I wanted you to be happy.”

“I am happy. I am happy.”

Simons hugged her tight. He didn’t want to let her go. If she fell, he fell. If she died, he died. He didn’t want to regret not doing anything this time!

For the longest time, he wanted to be a husband worthy of her!

The warmth she exuded wasn’t fake. He could feel her breathing. The soft skin made his mind numbed.

She could be the best but instead, walked back towards him and helped him to walk. He was someone who kept losing. Their worlds were too apart but she kept reaching out and shielding him from harm.

“I finally reach you.” This time, he could finally walk side by side with her. Even if it was the afterlife…

1