Chapter 114 – The power of time
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 114 – The power of time

Step. Step.

Everyone stared at the figure desperately trying to stand. There was only silence as they saw him persevere even though he was already standing on his grave.

Daimon managed to get up and lumbered forward with a limp. His eyes remained resolute despite the hole on his chest, his energy reserve empty, and his limbs barely listening to him anymore.

His back… made the dragons speechless. On the backdrop of destruction – raging balls of rocks, lands colliding, and explosions appearing from time to time, only his steady steps echoed.

It was like a beautiful painting. Melancholic yet inspiring! Beaten yet towering!

Even after a long time, the man didn’t collapse. He went beside a dragon’s corpse and murmured. Immediately, a vague image of golden stairs appeared in front of them!

He was still going to ascend?!!

Who knew that Daimon would throw his head to the back and roar in defiance!

Then he leaped to the sky! He was using momentum to climb it before it vanished again!

He was fucking ascending!

Everyone became dumbfounded! And their feelings churned!

With weak energy to coalesce the stairs and no support of chaos, Daimon endured the pressure from gravity and God’s palace. His bloodied frame creaked every second and yet he only gritted his teeth and continued.

They were ninety-nine steps but with a burst of speed, he quickly scaled to the forty-fourth step!

Daimon calculated his time. Three minutes left. Only a pitiful amount of time.

But the blue gem converged on his sword and gradually became more resplendent! Even in such a situation, he was still thinking of winning!

One move! He only needed to see God and slash her with one move!

One minute passed. He arrived at the seventy-second step!

Another minute passed! His feet trembled but stomped on the eighty-ninth step!

Nevertheless, even though his body was still willing, the golden stairs had already begun dissipating into thin air!

The dragons’ eyes became bloodshot! Their blood boiled seeing Daimon ascending the stairs! All of them threw their head to the back! In a moment, a cacophony of dragon roars reverberated through the space!

One by one, they threw themselves towards the stairs! And without ado, their gigantic frames detonated into an explosion of blood!

Every time a life vanished, Daimon’s shoulders became more and more straight. Although he couldn’t walk anymore so his hands transformed into iron grips! He crawled on all fours!

The pressure bombarded him. He couldn’t feel his muscles and bones anymore. But so, what?!!

Tak. Finally. Daimon sensed the solid ground. He calculated his time. Ten seconds left. He grinned.

And then he brandished his sword!

Time!

1