Chapter 115 – Daimon’s true goal (1)
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 115 – Daimon’s true goal (1)

Although Daimon’s previous power could do unimaginable things, there was still a limit.

He could subject something to the grinding of time or put someone into the cycle of rebirth.

But he couldn’t do it to himself!

Yet right now, his talent helped him and did the unthinkable! He managed to stop his time! He was in a state of suspension!

Daimon escaped death!

However, it was only temporary. He could undo his power, his time would continue and ten seconds later, he would be dead.

So why would he do this?

One reason. He believed in his talent.

Sure enough, after a seemingly long time, his stationary lips turned into a curve! Slowly, his fingers fidgeted. Then after another period, he could now move his limbs. Soon, he was learning to speak again! He muttered at first before his voice became clear and loud!

“God! I know you can hear me. Come out!”

“Sigh. You are really the greatest hero.” A small shadow appeared on the horizon. Its image became clearer as time passed. “You are also my greatest creation.”

Daimon looked at the child who had an expressionless face. He could, once again, feel a ball of fire in his stomach. Because once again, she was using his wife’s face! She was really disgusting!

“You are truly magnificent. By using the concept of time, you created your own time. Not only that, but you also created a new space on your own time. It was a fold in this dimension.”

“Hah! Have you already accepted your fate that’s why you are speaking nonsense?”

The child shook his head. “You can’t kill me. You don’t have any strength left. And even if you do, you don’t want to kill me.”

Daimon frowned. He disliked this feeling. Even though he hated to admit it, the other party held the initiative.

“My body… my talent… and my fate. It was all yours.” He spoke coldly. “I have cut everything except one.”

“Talent.” Both of them spoke at the same time.

God continued from there. “You need the talent to accomplish your goal.”

“That’s why I’m here. I can’t kill you because I have the talent you’ve given to me. I’m still under your influence. And I can’t cut my talent because it’s too important.”

Swoosh!

Daimon just passed through her regardless of the power he unleashed. He turned around towards her and spat all his grievances.

“That’s why… you have to cut our connection!”

God became silent. She stared at her collapsing creation before looking at Daimon once again. She sighed for the second time.

“You are begging?”

“I AM!” With a thud, Daimon smashed his head to the solid ground and kowtowed with all his effort.

“PLEASE!”

“I AM BEGGING YOU!”

God stared at the man who threw his pride into the sewers. Others could only see his dazzling halo, but she knew how rotten and damaged he is inside.

He became a person who was so desperate that he would willingly commit things that were against his principles. And he became a person who was so desperate to beg his greatest enemy.

1