Chapter 116 – Daimon’s true goal (2)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 116 – Daimon’s true goal (2)

“I am your greatest enemy.”

“So what!”

“Pitiful child. You will grovel just for the sake of responsibility? Because of those dragons? Out of goodwill, you throw your face? I am your greatest enemy.”

“You are tarnishing my conviction! Even if I have to go to hell, I would do it!” Daimon gritted his teeth but he remained kneeling on the ground.

For the first time, God smiled. But one look and anyone could see she was struggling to smile. “Daimon. Simon Dai. Don’t deceive yourself. We both know your true goal is.”

Daimon became silent.

On the surface, destroying the world and killing God were just steps of their plan. By using God’s corpse, then with the help of the seed of hope, the hero’s power, to alter reality, they would create a brand-new world!

However, Daimon knew how naïve everyone was.

No matter how much energy God’s corpse has or how profound its power is, it wouldn’t be enough! Despite that, he was already pushed into the corner! This wasn’t what he wanted in the first place…

“It’s not possible.”

“SHUT UP!”

“Even if I did that, everything is predestined.”

“SHUT UP!!”

“There are so many mistakes in that arrangement. Even if I give you your memory to change your future… You know. Out of all people, you know what it’ll bring.”

“SHUT UP!!!”

“Isn’t that the reason why you always erased their memories?”

Drip. Drip.

God looked at the sniveling man in front of her. He should be the greatest hero of all time. Yet, he was the weakest at this moment. There was no strength in his arms and his back became crooked. He buried himself in the ground.

“That’s the reason why you are begging me. Because you knew.”

Reversing time, going back to the past…

“It’s not impossible. But just look at the outside.” God pointed at the ship and the old man outside of her domain. “No matter how I keep reversing time for you… No matter how we change your fate… those people won’t let you.”

“By now, you should have a vague idea, right? I am God. But I can’t even defeat those people scheming against me and my world.” God chuckled bitterly.

“Everything is predestined, Daimon.”

Woosh.

The man hugged his head and wailed like a baby. “All I want is my life! I want to go back! Please!”

He recalled the arrogant boy who always saved him. Then, he remembered how his heart fluttered when he saw the princess falling out of the castle. Next, several smiles flashed toward him and their hands reached out. Behind them, the horizon seemed vibrant and hopeful.

Many more happened. It was fun. It was the happiest section of his life.

“I want to go back.” Daimon became devoid of any color. His jaw trembled. “I just wanted to go back. Saving the world or destroying it, it’s not for me! I am no hero or a dragon. I was just a young man who have dreams!”

“Please, grant me! God! You are a God! Give me back my time! My life!”

Blood dripped from his eyes as he stared at her in despair. “I will change my future! Yes! I can do it! Hahaha! I have the talent to do so!”

“N-no.” Daimon curled up like shrimp. He felt so… so small. “No! It doesn’t matter if the ending is the same! B-be it as many bad endings! I just wanted to go back!”

“Bring me back, G-God… to the time I was the happiest…”

1