Chapter 117 – You have sinned
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117 – You have sinned

God smiled. But her smile didn’t have any radiance. A hint of anger emerged between her eyebrows.

“Don’t be a coward, Daimon. You just wanted to run away from what you have done?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Killing your best friend is not a crime?”

“He is jealous of me! So, he schemed against me!”

“What about Arnold? He didn’t do anything to you.”

“That guy is a righteous prick! If he’s not in the way, I wouldn’t do anything to him.”

“So that’s why you beheaded George every time?”

“He is Karen’s uncle. He will always be in the way. Without him, Karen is vulnerable.”

“And so is Katarina.”

“She was taking it too far! At least Arnold and George were upright people! But that woman’s schemes and means aren’t inferior to mine!”

“Karen is the same as you two.”

“She is…” God saw Daimon become stumped.

“You let her sell her body. Then, torture her. Have you forgotten how many lives, rebirth… She is broken, Daimon. You broke her. I made her be the most perfect, but you are the one who corrupted her.”

“Can you live with that guilt?” God shrugged her shoulder and sat beside Daimon. “You should be punished for your crimes.”

“Punish? Like hell I'll know anything! Where are you when I needed you? You can guide all of us! Instead, you threw that fucking power to anyone and made them commit heinous actions!”

Daimon started giggling due to anger. “Funny God! Despite everything, you still wanted to salvage your reputation? You destroyed everybody! If not for you, would this karma ever happen? You made good people but so are evil ones. Why can’t you just create a harmonious world?!”

God sneered but her eyes turned moist. “It’s funny that I owe you and everyone else when I did everything for all of you.”

“In your logic, it’s alright that I am punished for becoming a hero I didn’t wish for! So, should I also be punished for trying hard to correct my mistake? To fight against my fate that you constructed at whim?” Daimon screamed and began trembling all over. If not for his remaining rationale, he would already commit suicide.

God saw this and clenched her fist. Suddenly, a puchi noise sounded. Daimon looked up and saw a petite hand puncturing God’s chest.

There was no blood but Daimon could perceive her weakening aura.

“This is my last kindest towards you… and mankind.” Daimon stared at her blankly.

1