Chapter 119 – To the unknown
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 119 – To the unknown

God didn’t avoid her crimes like Daimon thought she would.

Crash. The world finally experienced its end. Its final salvo seemed like a goodbye to its creator. A gloomy feeling pervaded the air.

Tak. Daimon landed on a levitating large piece of rock. He was the only lone survivor of his world. Humans, dragons, other races, God… they became nonexistent. He was thoroughly alone.

He then swept a glance over the figures surrounding him.

The old man was still there. But the unknown creature brought back reinforcements. Their muscles bulged as if introducing themselves.

The latter began inching towards him. But he could sense that their aim was the little corpse in my arms.

Daimon cackled mixed with schadenfreude and annoyance.

“Oh, God! To hell with you! I choose option number two!”

That’s right. He was selfish. Why would he create a new world? He already deduced the wordplay used by God; it was nothing but bullshit wishing for a lottery jackpot! At least the lottery had a higher chance!

The first option wasn’t good either. What was the point of struggling if he will just repeat things?

He is Simon Dai. He worked for himself! Even if he loathed himself more down the line, he would change the future!

Swoosh.

A blue slash split the starry void into two!

The old man watched and heard everything that transpired. So, he knew what choice Daimon picked. His eyes were shining and began to laugh!

The sword slash passed through all the creatures and became chunks of flesh. But one second later, their entire body regenerated!

Nevertheless, another slash emerged! Slash came and went out as the void continued to be split!

The creatures continued to regenerate, however. Importantly, they started getting used to his power and were getting closer to him.

When Daimon saw this, he turned around without hesitation. His body began to speed and he transform into a stream of light. His opponents also sped up to chase. The ground beneath them cracked into a spider before turning to a fine powder!

Soon, the silent void was thrown into chaos. A stream of yellow light mixed with flashes of blue. Behind it was hundreds or thousands of red lights colliding through all celestial bodies like rampaging bulls!

The old man grinned and stepped on the void in leisure. Then, he transmitted a message through his soul.

“Hey friend, why don’t come with me? I can save you.”

But he only received silence.

“Aren’t you curious about how I can communicate with you? Hey, I am sorry for what I did earlier. I just wanted to kidnap you. Ahem. I don’t mean to kill you. Really. It's only because you are strong that I have no choice.”

“Hey! I can really help you. You saw the ship, right? The mastermind behind your world’s destruction is inside. But let me crack your egg, this ship's power is considered weak in comparison to its entire race! They are not your average joe! Their force… all I can say is that even if you managed to trip them, next time won’t be the same. To them, the stronger and more unique you are, the greater their interest.”

“Can you hear me? Hello? Anyway. Your power is strong, yes. But can you reach the end of this dimension? Or the dimension on top? These guys can and have been experimenting since the dawn of time. Power is science while knowledge is power. This is their motto.”

“Come with me.” The old man felt helpless but he put on his most serious face. And then suddenly, his eyes lit up!

“Is your force strong?” Daimon finally answered.

“W-Well… my leader is strong. But our overall power is quite average. Maybe even below average.” This made the fleeing Daimon speechless.

1