Epilogue 1
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue 1

“What are the strongest forces in the universe?”

“There are many. It’s too much for you to understand.” Daimon frowned when he heard this. The old man quickly patched up his words.

“To be honest, even I know little. And even if I knew, I don’t dare!” He pointed above him and made a shush.

“They can hear us, feel all the vibrations of every dimension, see beyond the pages, and write their own story.”

Daimon became quiet again.

“I’ll give you something you won’t reject.” The old man smiled. “The boss I’m working with is someone like that. Creating thousands of worlds in the blink of an eye? Boring.”

Daimon blinked and felt this guy was a scammer.

“You don’t believe me?” The old man backed up and used his powers. From the middle of emptiness, the power of the earth permeated. Soon, various phenomena appeared on the earth. At the same time, it revolved in a gradual manner.

Daimon stopped to watch. The creatures also stopped, but they weren’t excited or surprised by the miracle happening in front of them. They just wanted to be done with their task.

After a long stretch, the earth stopped. Daimon’s eyes widened and his breathing became hurried. Even the slashes he made fluctuated and missed a couple of times.

But Daimon’s expression wasn’t surprising. After all, from the new earth, he could hear the sound of the firstborn!

“This was a rudimentary skill. Sorry for making myself a joke.” The old man patted his head in embarrassment.

“What I wanted to say is that if my boss creates a world, it will be like heaven or hell or other higher worlds and realms. You just have to agree with me.”

Daimon took a long while before he spoke. “Can he revert back the time?”

This time, it was the old man’s turn to become quiet. “That’s not hard but…”

“Don’t worry.” Daimon stopped him. A heroic aura emerged from his body! Like a warrior facing a thousand enemies while holding the fort by himself! His eyes glistened with fervor! “I know my choice. I know my responsibility.”

He grinned. “I will make my people happy.”

The old man became emotional. He wanted to say it was okay to be selfish. But seeing his attitude, he didn’t want to destroy his conviction. “It's possible but there are too many requirements. It's better to create a new world and reincarnate your people.”

“What more can he do?” Daimon gestured with his chin. Daimon was back again to his lazy but cunning persona.

The old man thought, “Why it looks like my boss is getting interviewed by the employee?”

“Ahem. You should come with me to look. Then you can decide. Of course, if my boss wants to make you his slave, I can’t do anything.” The old man threw his hands.

“Slave? Hahaha! I’ve been a slave to fate all my life! He can do his worst!”

“You in, then?”

“Of course!” Daimon pounded his chest. “So, hurry up and help me! Don’t you see they are ganging up on me!”

The old man became speechless again. He saw the creatures roaring on top of their lungs while getting shredded then coming back again like it was nothing.

On the other hand, sweat poured from Daimon’s face. He’d been maintaining his time and space to secure his ten-second of life whilst also spamming his slash. He was quickly tiring. Thus, it wasn’t wrong to say he was going to lose any time from now.

“Okay! Okay!”

1