Epilogue 2
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue 2

“Don’t worry, my boss is quite a good boss. Just don’t say some taboo words like bla-bla-bla and yada-yada.” The old man coughed out blood before saying some names and words to warn Daimon. They traveled through the void for quite some time. Centuries passed there like seconds.

Daimon nodded. Recalling how he used the former as a shield, he smirked.

After a long time of flying, they arrived at a dead planet. Peculiarly, a tiny house stood in the middle of it. Daimon knew from his experience that the more peculiar or weird something was, the more dangerous it was.

“Anyway, we are here.” The old man pushed open a door. From inside, another world unfolded before them. Daimon could see a beautiful violet-pink sky. On the horizon, the golden sun just began to set.

The gush of wind slammed towards him. His eyebrows knitted and slashed with his sword. But he suddenly found that his space-splitting slash wasn’t that effective and only formed a barrier around him!

Scanning around, he knew he was standing on a cliff. That was the reason for the wind. But the wind’s strength left any person in wonder!

At the same time, he saw a group of people sitting on the bedrocks.

He saw a petite woman with a lollipop. The thought of estrangement crossed his mind and felt bewildered.

There was a muscular man in a crouching position next to her. On his back was a giant bowl. Nevertheless, he thought the fellow was only average. But he gave him a second look to verify. And to his surprise, he saw worlds huddling inside the bowl!

Next was a man that stood out the most. He might be standing on the corner but the aura he gave off was pressuring. All Daimon could perceive was that guy was swallowing everything around him!

There were also other people. Each had an aura or appearance that was stronger than the last. Diamon could only swallow his saliva in apprehension. His mind started racing. He was thinking what the fuck he was doing here!

Of course, his mind spun in high intensity. He also planned to take advantage of the situation!

“It looks like my goal isn’t impossible!”

And then, Daimon looked at the last person. The latter was just sitting at the center with his back towards them. But the strange thing was he didn’t feel any aura from him. This made him confused despite all kinds of scans he made.

As if he sensed Daimon’s scrutiny, the man slowly turned around.

The moment he saw his eyes, he was suddenly thrown into a world of thunder and lightning!

All he could see in his vision was nothing but flashes of lightning! Moreover, he could feel they were no ordinary lightning!

In fact, he thought the old man was pulling his legs! That senile bastard undermined his words! He could see the power of creation on each lightning!

“Those damnable lightning strikes could create hundreds of worlds!”

But what happened next made his scalp go numb! A bolt of lightning pointed towards him!

“Tribulation. Judgment. Punishment.”

He heard three booming words before the lightning engulfed him. The next thing he knew, he was back again on the cliff. His back was filled with cold sweat.

“That’s true corruption.” The old man chuckled while blood continued dripping from his lips. “The boss can only be ordinary. If not, the radiation from his body will corrupt us and turn everyone into tribulation demons.”

The old man teased him. “How is it?”

Hmph! If I didn’t get revenge on you, I’ll write my name ten million times! The old man thought.

“Just a glint from his eyes created millions of worlds.” Daimon took a cold breath before turning to the person in charge.

“Why I am even here?” He said with a loud voice towards the man in the center.

Few smiled at his bravery while others looked at him with contempt. Some of them recalled how they went their pants when they saw the boss for the first time.

The man looked down in silence before answering. “To kill a certain someone.”

“You are strong. So how can someone like me kill someone you cannot?” Daimon shook his head.

“You are not alone.” He gestured towards the others. One moment, colorful lights surrounded his vision. As if arrays of rainbow emerged in front of him.

Purple gem, red gem, yellow gem… different kinds of beautiful and dazzling gems appeared, shocking Daimon to the core.

“They are…”

“Not only that.” The muscular man put down the bowl and showed what was inside each world.

Corpses. Billions of corpses in each world!

Daimon’s spine chilled! Those corpses were once heroes!

The man spoke with leisure. “Protagonists of their worlds. You don’t have to worry. All you are going to do is to create an opportunity for me to act.”

A bitter chuckle soon exited Daimon’s mouth. He imagined himself as a caged bird. He was finally set free after a long time.

But in the next moment, shackles tied his feet once again and his wings ripped wide! Now embroiled with a much larger fate. But it only made him grin while gritting his teeth in secret!

“I’ll accept if you can recreate my world.” The boss nodded and pointed at the distance.

Swoosh. Without even a second, a new world appeared!

“That’s the down payment. I’ll help you find your people if we succeed.” The man calmly looked at him.

Daimon felt naked in front of him. Even his thoughts were exposed!

Not long after, he regained his positive thinking. A wide smile appeared on his face when he looked at the familiar blue planet.

Even though he suffered all kinds of pain, the beautiful memories he made from the world… he missed it so much.

“Karen, Yuwei, Dad, Katarina, Arnold, Tony, Jessica, Xiao, George, Chapelle, Ismael, Senju, Aurora, Simons, Juliana… I’ll bring you back.… Let’s go on an adventure one more time!”

In the darkness of the forest, only the bonfire created the light. The shadows of a few people danced. Smoke wafted in the air but it could not cover the happy smiles.

It was a group of young people.

Karen scolded them to ready. Simon Dai scratched his head and then started dancing. Katarina nodded sleepily, tipsy from drinking. Arnold screamed and ripped his shirt, ready to replace Simon. Tony clapped with a red face. Jessica whistled and balled in laughter.

They ate, laughed, sang, and danced to their heart contents. They didn’t have to worry about tomorrow. Their innocence was beautiful.

They hoped that the beautiful days continued forever.

Fin.

1