Side Story: My daughter Xiao
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Side Story: My daughter Xiao

“Fudge! Where is that brat!” Arnold hollered while the spatula in his hand trembled.

“Come here!” He saw the tail of his child sprinting with her life on the line.

“Xiao, if you keep running, your butt is dead!”

Saying that, he turned into a blur. The spatula released a bluish light and with a swoosh, it shot toward the little girl’s hiding place.

Bang! The cabinet turned into smithereens! Below it was a girl glaring at Arnold!

“Got you!” Arnold grinned and hauled her on his shoulder.

But suddenly, a huge crash noise sounded behind him. Like a robot, he craned his head in the back and saw a wall crumbling down!

Xiao pouted and turned despondent. “Almost! One more step and that wall will fall on you!”

Though, her words hadn’t ended yet when every wall of their house began crumbling too!

“What did you do?!!” Arnold shouted at her with a terrified face before he went mute!

A chill went down their spine. Both father and daughter quickly hugged each other, crying. From the distance, they saw the awakened Tony emitting a murderous aura with hair floating like tentacles!

“Do you think I’m rich?” She said with a sweet smile. But the twitches of her cheeks weren’t hidden from the duo!

“Every. Damn. Time. You. Two. Likes. Destroying.”

Each word hammered the duo like a sledgehammer. They soon kneeled on the ground while pleading for mercy.

“It's your fault, brat! Huhuhu.” Tears poured down Arnold’s eyes after thinking how long he and Tony haven’t had sex. If not for her timely interruptions, they would already have another baby!

“Huhuhu. Isn’t it because you are too strong that I can’t win, Dad!” Tears poured down Xiao’s eyes as she reminisced how long her father bullied her. That man was sadistic and loved to tease her!

Tony face-palmed and grabbed a long stick. She tapped at her palm and demanded with strong authority.

“Punishment time.”

This current life… was the most interesting.

1