BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – Flower Ghost Orchid (2)
98 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Yun Qiuyue receives his master’s calls, he immediately rushed back to Yu Di Peak regardless of his incomplete mission. That’s right, Yun Qiuyue knows the seriousness and because he has already reached late Jindan stage at the age of 200s, he needs strong concentration once he enters Yuangying. Since Yun Yuze is extra-cautious when it comes to his (YQY) matter, Yun Qiuyue is given tons of Yellow-Grade pills and heavenly weapons.

 

Yun Qiuyue does not think that his master is that worried because he thinks master Yuze is just lonely since before he came to reside in Yu Di Peak, master Yuze is always rumored to be alone so the dense, oblivious disciple Yun Qiuyue happily accepts the master’s spoilt attitude and reciprocate in the same way.

 

Yun Qiuyue passes the peak’s restrictions and hurries over, he only lifts a foot hovering the entrance door before he is pulled by a strong force from the inside room. A strong and firm chest hits his pale face as muscular, broad arms wrap around his waist trapping Yun Qiuyue in a tight embrace with nowhere to run. Yun Qiuyue groans from the bump and plans to break free and attack this pervert of a stranger that dares to invade Yu Di Peak but as he looks up, the familiar fragrance wafts into his nose – ­minty and spicy mixed with apple’s skin scent – making him halt halfway as the disciple continues looking up.

 

…Yes, his master emits the very same scent comparable to that of the rare flower Ghost Orchid – waxy and fragrant, easily knocking down the surrounding victims. His Master is just like the flower, bold and capable.

 

Moving further, Yun Qiuyue can detect the smooth, thin lips in a flat line indicating that the man holding him is in a bad mood. Then his tall, straight nose and sharp, narrow-lidded eyes giving a mighty, vigorous hormone of a war god almost shock Yun Qiuyue’s legs to lose ground. This master of his is so full of manly hormones that everytime before meeting him, he has to mentally prepare himself to avoid having a case where he stands behind with trembling legs but because he had rushed here too quickly, he completely forgotten about his master’s-imposed momentum.

 

Flowy, straight waist-length golden hair with curly strands at the end, firm eyebrows and robust body clothed in pure, white robe… even from afar, one look and you can say this man is an immortal that has ascended to the higher realm and should be respected throughout the world.

 

Sigh, this master of his appears so detained of worldly-affairs with a touch of elegance emitting out… one truly has to always bow down to a man like this.

 

Lamenting in his head, the disciple Yun Qiuyue is like a small, white baby fox staring in a daze looking up and down as if he can never get enough of this image. Seeing how cute and at loss the baby fox appears, master Yuze feels his heart soften and the earlier dispirited mood fades away in an instant. Holding back his chuckle, he decides not to wake his disciple. Time flows, not quick nor slow, Yun Qiuyue finally shakes off his dazed spirit and quickly realize what situation he is in. Trying not to blush, Yun Qiuyue hurriedly assessed and pried open the hold.

 

At the same time, the two’s eyes regained its color met causing a ripple shaking their depth souls. With piercing, fiery, dark eyes fully engrossed on his figure that even Yun Qiuyue can see himself in the reflection, Yun Qiuyue feels his scalp goes numb. He quickly breaks away from the hold, keeping 3 meters between them and bowed his head, not daring to meet his master’s gaze. Secretly scolding himself, Yun Qiuyue outwardly acts indifferent like the usual disciple self he is.

 

“Master, I’ve returned.”

 

“En.”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

The two continues to stare off, both sides not uttering any word until disciple Yun Qiuyue finally could not stands it anymore, chooses to speak.

4