BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – This caused the two to misunderstand deeper (3)
86 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Master, did something urgent occur for you to need me back in a hurry? I had even dropped off the sect’s top missions to hurried over…”

 

Tilting his head to the side, eyes showing concern and worry locks on Yun Yuze’s figure seeking explanation. Unfortunately, Yun Yuze turns back around avoiding his disciple’s big, clear eyes and walks inside. Seeing his master not in a hurry, Yun Qiuyue feels slight uncomfortable but stays silent and follows behind. The quieter and slow paced his master appears, the more troublesome this matter is. For his master to act like this, shouldn’t he try his best to help soothe the atmosphere?

 

Yun Qiuyue acts upon it once the thought pops.

 

“What is there to be so hard headed about? Master is so powerful, who dares to offend you?” He laughs it off with a joke.

 

Yun Yuze, seated on the chaise bed sipping jasmine tea, cast a side glance to his disciple behind him thinking ‘How can he be so cute? Even trying to calm my mood down before I even talk? Sigh, I should think of a method to keep him detain here so he can stay on the peak with me longer.’

 

As Yun Yuze contemplates, he sighs and shakes his head giving the disciple behind a shudder. Yun Qiuyue does not dare to speak a word more after that frightening glance from his master, what’s more HE EVEN SHAKES HIS HEAD AND SIGH?!! WHAT TO DO?!

 

Yun Qiuyue is shaking inside, trying to think of a solution to avoid punishment for whatever mistake he had made. The two people have completely deterred opinions about the others.

 

Yun Qiuyue does not know much about how cruel and merciless his master is because Yun Yuze never brings him out with him so Yun Qiuyue thinks that is due to his slow and weak cultivation progress but really Yun Yuze just does not want to attract many attentions to his disciple as that might endanger his disciple’s life. Yun Yuze doesn’t know that his actions made Yun Qiuyue overthinks, however the disciple wouldn’t question his master so he never brought it up. If Yun Qiuyue does not talk, Yun Yuze is even more the type to speak up either.

 

This caused the two to misunderstand deeper. The secret happened to be noticed by other cultivators who chance upon it with long-period observations resulting disastrous encounter to happen between them. As more and more troubles arise breaking the connection between the mister-disciple duo, others took notice of this and plans to ambush Yun Qiuyue while he is away from his master.

 

Although they appear to bicker heavier than before, Yun Yuze still cares a lot about his disciple so he gifts him tons of heavenly, hard to obtain treasures to guide Yun Qiuyue’s seclusion to enter Yuangying. Seeing his master still showing his intense concern for his well-being, Yun Qiuyue accepts and enters close-door seclusion with complex mood yet warm heart.

 

Yun Qiuyue wants to test his tolerance and strength so he chose one of the most dangerous Jia Xian (Butterfly Trap) Mountain to seclude in. Jia Xian Mountain, just like its name encloses any cultivators who dare to encompass deep in. With rare, monstrous species hidden waiting to salivate passerby, cultivators entering needs to at least be in Jindan stage above or the risk of failing is extremely high. Of course, even at Jindan stage does not necessarily concludes the immortal’s success of breaking out. The hardest challenge is the near exit where your will and desire to ascend is capable to pass through to the higher level. If one fails to break away from its illusory boundary, one will stay entrapped inside no matter how hard the impact outside or inside strikes the boundary. The soul will be stuck and forever have to guard the Jia Xian Mountain as well, the longer one’s soul is inside the more the boundary will suck in the essence and weaken the soul leaving nothing else but ashes and dust having no power to resist or break out.

2