BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – his body is embraced (4)
75 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Therefore, when Yun Qiuyue told his master about him wanting to train there, Yun Yuze almost explodes into anger. These few weeks, he and his disciple had been arguing way too much although Yun Yuze knows someone behind is deliberately leading them to this road of no return until he knows clearly about the situation, he then would explain to his disciple but the matter appears to be worse than he thinks it is.

 

His disciple is very talented and capable, Yun Yuze understands this better than anybody else. Still, he can’t bear to watch his disciple who he had raised before he could talk until now to stay inside the Jia Xian Mountain. He does not want to go against Yun Qiuyue’s wishes but until he fully knows who is behind what had been happening recently, he can’t leave Yun Qiuyue alone. Who knows if those people might use this chance to attack him?

 

Yun Yuze grits his teeth, closes his eyes and calms himself before matters break out, he does not wish to go crazy infront of his disciple, the only one who he has come to care about, wishes to protect and…

 

…and…

 

“En, you take care.”

 

Seeing the strange changes on his master’s face, Yun Qiuyue knows that he must be forcing himself to agree to this risky request of his but no matter what, Yun Qiuyue needs to become stronger. More powerful than anyone in this world, he needs to do so to repay back his master’s effort in raising him so wholeheartedly. Yun Qiuyue decides to devote himself entirely to protect his loved ones for the second half of his life, he needs more power so he can stay by master Yuze’s side.

 

In Yu Di Peak, there were only them two. If not depending on each other, who else is there? Yun Qiuyue knows Yun Yuze is a remarkable being and doesn’t need his protection but that isn’t any reason for him to leave Yu Di Peak behind and travel elsewhere. He had already made up his mind to stay with Yun Yuze for his lifetime and he would do so. No one can stop him even if… if someday his master comes to hate him and doesn’t wish to see him any longer, Yun Qiuyue will need to stay hidden and protects him from afar.

 

These past few weeks, they had been fighting way too much. Yun Qiuyue doesn’t know what had happen or why but something would come to break between the two causing endless disputes, he hates that. He hates whoever did this stupid thing, he doesn’t wish to anger his master. His master had never left his side, always staying when he was sick, bored, training… Yun Yuze had taught him everything he needed to know and is always patient.

 

Yun Qiuyue looks up to meet those pair of pitch-black eyes that could suck his soul and thinks ‘It’s going to be a long time before I can see them again.’ They both scrutinize each other, taking every detail not missing one deeply engraved it in their heart and soul. Yun Qiuyue feels his eyes getting misty despite not understanding why, it’s just some training for him to reach Yuangying, what is there to be depressed about?

 

Thinking so, there must be something wrong with him. Before he could direct his gaze away, his body is embraced. Despite the brawny, strong arm closing him tightly locked in between, Yun Qiuyue doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all rather he had always loved the man’s warm, loving hug. Yun Qiuyue feels the man’s broad palm wearing something around his neck. A necklace? He stays still, letting the man does as he wants while he breathes in deeply taking the Ghost Orchid’s scent. Yun Qiuyue rests his head on Yun Yuze’s chest, counting the fast beating of the man’s heart, he raises his hand on the Yun Yuze’s back returning the hug, tightening the two men to stick closer.

 

Author has something to say: Master is so cold ah~~~

3