BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – Jia Xian 山 (5)
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite the clothes somewhat rubbing against the body, Yun Qiuyue can feel the heat from the other’s body and the hot, heavy breaths from above flowing into his ear. Yun Qiuyue likes this feeling, he feels safe in this arm. The two stays this way for a long time before one of them reluctantly let go and staring deep at the eyes. Don’t know who pry off first but since it’s broken, it’s broken.

 

“T-Then, I’ll get going.” Yun Qiuyue breaks the silence, face slightly flushed.

 

Yun Yuze remains motionless, just staring at him as he watches his disciple’s back disappeared from his line of sight before turning back to his bamboo house.

 

Jia Xian Mountain

 

Animals howl and plants bloom, full of life and rich with vigor. The innermost section of the mountain is shrouded energy from the overload of excessive spiritual force surging the entire place. A handsome, young man with facial features so devastatingly gorgeous sit cross-legged at the center. Covered in beads of sweat running across his forehead and the back, the young man’s face pale, chapped lips looking like he could pass out any moment. After a while, the ramming surge force rushes to the young man in the center! No, it’s more convincing to say that they are returning to the original space or the beauty is absorbing this energy!

 

Yun Qiuyue doesn’t know how much time had passed before his face regains its usual rosy complexion. Everything is being sucked into his spiritual sea and converted to his original snow ice-ability hidden in the deeper part of his meridians. Yun Qiuyue has a four-type spiritual root, the lowest root.

 

Four-type spiritual root, because this root type can absorb all four types, the pacing of absorption reduces to that slower than the rest. You can say he has a waste root unless he was born with god’s favor to have the celestial type, not to mention one-type spiritual root or two-type spiritual root, he doesn’t even have three types.

 

Hence, Yun Qiuyue is stuck with the lowest one but because he has a special physique which can absorb spiritual forces better somehow Yun Qiuyue manages to cultivate to Jindan but he had his lightning tribulation earlier than the rest and isn’t favored by higher-ups so Yun Qiuyue always had to run off somewhere to hide in order to risk getting his identity noticed. His lightning tribulations are always 9x9 with each strike the strength exceed that of the level above him. If not for his master helping him, he might not had been able to stay alive till now.

 

Everybody says he’s only able to reach at a top spot thanks to his master’s teaching, everytime they praise him they would bring up his master’s name but that doesn’t matter to Yun Qiuyue. He doesn’t care, it was true his master had raised him and teaches him cultivation so there was no need to refute or deny those exclaims of theirs.

 

Yun Qiuyue can accept everything but not one thing, he does not ever want to hear about his master appointing a new disciple. The last time someone brought it up as a joke, he beat them until they lost a leg but he doesn’t care. It was not a small deal to joke about that, Yun Qiuyue hates hearing someone’s name besides his near his master. His temper was already bad so why should it matter if he beat someone up? He should’ve just cut off their tongue and zip their mouth so they can no longer say a damn thing that he dislikes. Midway through the rampage, he comes back to sense although he didn’t cut that bastard’s tongue off, he still made his leg go to waste. It wasn’t too bad but that wasn’t the end to it.

2