BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – A slap from Yun Yuze (6)
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once he got back, news had already reached his master’s ears and he got slapped for the first time in his life. A slap from Yun Yuze. Yun Yuze, the man who had never hurt him ever in his entire life had hit him just because of a nobody they don’t even know of. He did not ask why he had did so, just straight up hit him. He didn’t ask and Yun Qiuyue would never explain to him. Why? Is there any reason to explain? Since in his master’s eyes, he had always appeared to be ill-mannered.

 

So be it, there was no need for anymore affection between them. To repay for the past care, Yun Qiuyue decided he didn’t need to make this matter serious. Yes, he is petty. So what? What if he is petty? That man had hit him without a reason, what does it matter anymore? Hah, Yun Yuze probably hates him from the beginning and faking this whole ordeal. Forget it, he knows people are setting them up but since Yun Yuze had raised his hand, their love and mutual concern is broken. Now there consists only what a master and a disciple should have. That’s right, Yun Qiuyue is only a disciple. He shouldn’t get ahead of himself. That was all in the past. He is nothing more than a disciple… nothing more…

 

Snapping, Yun Qiuyue almost fell for the illusory fragments. Rubbing in between his creased brows, Yun Qiuyue feels a huge headache coming. That was one of his worst nightmares he dreamt of with master and the one he wishes to not remember. This damn inner demon is scary… To think that this would appear again, this illusory effect is really too much. Standing up, he pats the dust off his snowy, white robe and takes in the surrounding. It has probably been too long, he has now reached the boundary of Heti. If he stays any longer, he might enter Heti straight to the late stage however it had taken too much time just to break the seal to awaken his snow-fox identity. Before he had small problems when using his ice ability so he kept it hidden, still he continues to boost and improve the meridians keeping the seal now that he had break through the seal, after building his nascent soul, he directly shot to late stage Yuangying and enters Huashen. Due to the critical condition, he could only sit back down and stabilize the root and finally he manages to reach the entrance to Heti.

 

Because of his awakening, people should probably know right? Yun Qiuyue immediately closes his snow-ice ability, before he couldn’t open and use them since there was a seal locked but now, he is free to open and close at will. Even if cultivators with higher level than his own would not have the ability to pry open his meridian and check.

 

Yun Qiuyue is a snow-type nine tail fox, the rare and ancestors of the current fire nine tail foxes. Currently only the head family and the bloodline clan have the identity of being a fire type nine tail foxes, others are simply one tail. Snow type nine tail foxes are the very first being of the fox clan therefore not only are they rare now but probably extinct already. They no longer heard news related to them, one day the snow type just disappeared. Snow type nine tail foxes being the head of the clan means that every one of theirs had supreme power and strength. Their body and physique are way better than the other clan so they are feared all around.

 

Fox Clan used to stand at the very top but after snow type disappeared, leaving only the fire type left, the fox clan lost the rank yet still remains unmoved standing above some but not all head. Now that a rare seen one in a millennium snow-type nine tail fox has appeared, cultivators are going to surround and skin him alive at any chances.

 

Author has something to say: The Great Big Master is sleeping on the floor tonight~~

2