BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – Huashen’s momentum (7)
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snow type only ever has nine tails, none ever weak nor one tail, attract a rumor saying they are fallen ascended beasts turning into demons roaming around the boundary down below the heaven. The rumor isn’t that off as the snow fox clan does have celestial body despite their fox clan being demons and as for whether they are fallen ascended heavenly beings? That’s a story spoken elsewhere.

 

Now that he has started to understand his birth origin, it seems he had something to do with the Rong family? Whatever, he’ll save that for later right now he misses his master. He wishes to see him as quickly as possible.

 

His hand lifts mid-air, the force from the palm condenses into a material floating to his right. Passionate red robes encased of gold tail trims down his leg flowing down leaving a trail behind his back as Yun Qiuyue descends, clothed in his new red mixed golden robe. He has always worn white going outside for the public reputation to keep up his master’s name but also matching his master but Yun Qiuyue’s favorite color is dark red. The darker the shade, the more he likes it. His once silky black hair transforms into silvery white reaching the ankles, tied up into a half bun and the rest he saves them for his fur tails. The transformation makes his original hair too long, he’ll just leave it waist length and leave the remaining in his fur tails. Braided silvery locks flutter down his pretty back giving the young man divine, majestic feels.

 

Yun Qiuyue had stayed here for awhile so his already pale complexion had turned softer and paler than he already had. Now that his mind and sense is back, Yun Qiuyue’s face shows hint of slight rosy color brightening up his beauty and making one thinks he is a seductive demon sucking victim’s blood to paint his very small lips the color red. Azure eyes ripple like ocean waves flickers at the thought of seeing Yun Yuze. He needs to confirm something with him.

 

Staying in seclusion not only improve his cultivation but eases his mind up making him realize he would sometimes go into qi-deviation at the thought of not seeing Yun Yuze. It seems his affection for the master isn’t that simple? How will Yun Yuze react to him confessing all this? Chuckling, Yun Qiuyue thinks to himself, he will definitely love to see that face.

 

Yun Qiuyue sends his divine sense roaming around the place and frowns. There’s some devilish aura here? He quickly probes and sure enough, it seems he is not alone.

 

“Come out.” Yun Qiuyue glances to that direction, voice chilly.

 

“You’ve noticed quick. It seems your seclusion is a huge success, -----*”

 

(* is hidden key points, will show up further into the story.)

 

“Why are you here?” Yun Qiuyue turns to face that familiar figure, quirks an eyebrow in interest and suddenly laugh as if an answer comes out.

 

His laugh echoes reverberate the whole mountain and gives off eerily hidden intent. There was only the two of them here alone, there was no need to put on any face. Yun Qiuyue’s eyes turn cold as he jumps in and attack the uninvited person catching them off guard! They quickly get back on the ground, raising a hand to block the attack. Noises can be heard in every corner, just as he expects there’s a bunch of them. Yun Qiuyue release his Huashen’s momentum making the other guy backs three steps away and blood seeps from the corner of his mouth.

 

Seeing the situation not in their favor, they rush forward. Yun Qiuyue sweeps a cold glance and the rushing force freeze. He assesses about a tenth of his fire mixed with lightning attribute directly slamming the opponents to the wall. The foes split a mouthful of blood from the huge impact of hitting, even the sound of bones breaking is clear.

 

“With that weak technique of yours, you think just by gathering a bunch of useless cultivators… you can kill me?”

 

Author has something to say: Great Master: Baby, reconsider!

*Mosaic Screen*

Ah ah ah, who is that with the black and blue face???

1