BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – Qu Lan (8)
47 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Qiuyue takes back his momentum, leaving the enemies drop down to the ground with a crisp, sharp sound. Although he’s at the entrance of Heti, his Huashen power is already that to a level of common Heti. He even deliberately toned down his strength yet they still couldn’t even touch a single strand on him. How disappointing. This is nothing Yun Qiuyue had never come across before, cultivators would seek to kill him whenever he went out but this person actually has devilish aura on him. He will need to discuss this with master Yuze later.

 

From what he understands, it appears they haven’t yet taken notice of him being a fox demon so this ambush is either the usual assassination or more complex that he thinks. Yun Qiuyue sighs in relief, lifting his foot and walking to the exit. His line of sight met with another pair once he steps out.

 

Yun Qiuyue’s face reveals a smile, he rushes toward the person shouting excitedly. How could he forget this person? To think he personally came to pick him up, Yun Qiuyue feels warm and fluffy inside his heart. There aren’t that many figures in his life that Yun Qiuyue feels close to but this person would often listen to him talk, comfort him whenever he complains and keep him company.

 

At the same time as he falls into the nostalgic embrace, Yun Qiuyue shudders. A dagger mixed with heavy devilish aura pierce through his chest causing him to back away and vomit a mouthful of black blood.

 

“You…!”

 

He stands there not fully comprehending the situation, no he understands it but he wishes it’s just a dream. That’s right, he needs to wake up from this nightmare! He hasn’t yet freed himself from the illusory effort, this is another test! There’s no way this is real. Wake up, Yun Qiuyue… you, wake up! He keeps on telling himself this but the sight of the other person smiling at him after stabbing him and walking closer… a devil coming to take his life. No, don’t smile using that face! The face that he likes and is so familiar with… get away!

 

That guy opens his arm, bringing him close and sighs in contempt. Yun Qiuyue doesn’t know what he’s getting at but right now he has the impulse to get away but his struggles are in vain. Slender finger runs through his silvery hair shocking him in place, his scalp turning numb. They stay this way for what seem like an eternity for Yun Qiuyue and as he feels the devil force slowly invades his sea memory and fighting his spiritual force. The onslaught battle continues on weakening his state, Yun Qiuyue feels weak in his leg and starting to lose conscious. Seeming to realize the young man’s frail state, he leans in a whisper in Yun Qiuyue’s ear.

 

Yun Qiuyue has locked the snow fox’s being in his meridian, that he can be assure but the shocking words from this guy’s mouth made him scared witless and unable to believe them. However, he no longer has any energy in him as Yun Qiuyue sinks deep in a long-lasting slumber trapped inside Jia Xian Mountain with endless war competing between the invaded devilish side against his own pure spiritual force.

 

From then on, the name Yun Qiuyue is nowhere to be known or heard because the moment forward, Yun Qiuyue disappears without a trace in the cultivation world, Qu Lan.

 

“Congratulations on your awakening, host. System 021 has been waiting for you.” A monotonic robotic voice rings aloud the empty space.

 

Hearing his character being called, the young man lying on the bed with scattered silvery hair unfurls shaking eyelashes revealing a breathtaking pair of deep blue eyes. He sits up, rubbing his temple in hope of soothing the aching pain. Parched thin lips parted, voice hoarse covered in frosty tone.

 

“Request admission for the new world.”

 

Author has something to say:

 

Please read glossary for further understandings of the plot and characters. There might some spoilers in them though but I’ll note the warning beforehand.

 

This is my first original story ever, please enjoy the wild ride~! The progress is here, it's beginning hehe-

 

Ps: Glossary will be uploaded soon, look forward (because I need to rearrange some stuff haha, also the glossary will always be uploaded to know the characters better.)

3