Underground Dealing RUTHLESS BOSS – Kicked Out (5)
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In return, the sleeping boy swats his hand away in defence, mouth pouting as he scolds the bad person messing with him. Not forgetting to turn to lay the opposite side, back facing the man like to show the unhappy mood.

"I said, I don't want anymore… don't want… damn, stingy old man…"

Hearing the mutters of the boy even in his sleep, Zheng ChenLi finally laughs aloud. 

Dare to scold him in his own territory? This boy really doesn't fear death! 

His face turns dark and gloomy right after. Thinking of what got them into this mess, he immediately gets up and left.

The room turns quiet, even a drop of needle can be heard.

The person sleeping peacefully on the bed just a moment ago trembles the eyelashes, batting around but never opening the eyes. If not observed carefully, no one would notice the changes.

In his head, Rong QiuYue gives the man many F-Y-M's until his anger subsides before comtemplating the teamline he arrives at.

A/N: F-Y-M = F*** Your Mom ;)

The matters that had happened earlier was a part of the original's work.

Drugs. Aphrosidiac.

Of course Feng Yue got the drugs from the male lead's white moonlight, Zhang Min. To make this happen, Feng Yue coincedes that he will never mess with Zhang ChenLi again after they had one last meal. Huh, it's not right that the male lead doesn't notice this small trick?

"He met Zhang Min right before seeing the original body, host." 021 echoes.

No wonder. 

Wait.

"You're telling me I just came and now I am being thrown away?! How am I supposed to do my tasks?!"

How can I capture that heartless heart if I don't even stay near him?!

"That is your problem, host."

Damn this system!

Forget it, I'm too tired. Think later.

Zhang ChenLi went back to the company. Stepping out of the car, he unceremonously turns around. Seeing a figure flash, he subconsiously held it. 

"Ah! …That scares me."

Xi ChangChang breathes a sigh of relief before looking up at the man she thinks of day and night. The round eyes shine like stars full of affection and longing. Somehow, the sight sting Zhang ChenLi and he felt the urge to push this woman away.

Xi ChangChang grabs the corner of the man's sleeves, lowers her head showing the cute curly hair. Her voice softens like speaking whispers of love between lovers.

"Ch-ChenLi, do you want to eat together?"

If it was anytime ago, Zhang ChenLi would feel warm and soft but somehow today the feeling to resists surge inside him. Lowering his head, he forcibly push down that restless feeling before giving a cold 'Um'.

Xi ChangChang is startled, then quickly turns happy. Her fair, small face brightens in a sweet smile. 

Zhang ChenLi is dazzled then that feeling of restlessness disappeared. He pats the girl's head then walks inside.

The group of workers seeing the interaction between the two is stuck in place. Envy and jealousy quickly spread. A new rumor is scatters around the whole building.

Watching the pair walking in, Rong QiuYue cuss in his bedroom.

"What a scum! He touches me during the night but now he's hanging out with another woman!" 

"Xi ChangChang is the female lead in the plot. The target only touches you because he was forced into a corner."

"Don't remind me!"

Rong QiuYue grits his teeth. His cat-like pupils dart around, body lifts sprung from the bed. He starts packing the clothes into a luggage.

Heh, wants to kick me out? I won't let you do that! I'll jist move out first!

Knowing the thoughts of its host, 021 says 'this host is too naive'.

"System, tell me where those two are going! I'm going to catch those cheaters! Humph, actually going behind my back! Damn, Zhang ChenLi!"

"The famous Chinese restaurant near the company. Specializes in imperial feasts."

Hearing the word 'imperial feasts', Rong QiuYue mouths drool. 

Thinking Zhang ChenLi didn't invite him there and made him miss out on a delicacy, his hatred for the target is even more!

021 wonders, is the host here to catch the target or is it the othere way around?

2