Chapter 37: Not a Gentleman (Part 1)
225 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And that was when she began to undress, taking off her clothes one by one, stripping right there in front of him while his jaw had dropped to the floor as he stared at her in shock.

But he soon shook himself awake in the next instant, and pulled himself out of his shocked state. Then, stood up, bolting up from where he was sitting on one of the supply crates.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold on! What's going on?" he exclaimed, his hands shooting up in a clear 'stop' gesture. He positioned them squarely in front of him, palms out, facing Serena, signaling for her to halt. He was still surprised by what was happening in front of him.

Serena paused for a moment in the middle of undressing. She had already taken off her Resistance Army jacket, and she had stopped in the middle of taking off the white T-shirt that she was wearing underneath it. She was now holding the bottom hem of the T-shirt lifted and bunched up around her neck, revealing her black bra and the top half of her pair of perfectly-round and symmetrical milky-white breasts.

“What do you think?” she asked, giving Kayden a seductive smile, “Like I said before, I will help relieve your stress before we resume our journey.”

Then she gave a small laugh, chuckling seductively as she continued with removing her shirt. Then she tossed it to the side like she had done with her other clothes before she began to approach Kayden with deliberately slowed-down steps, her hips swaying side-to-side seductively while he looked on with less shock now and more appreciation.

As Kayden watched Serena slowly walk towards him while being topless, with the exception of her bra and panties which she was still wearing, and with her movement obviously being deliberately slowed down and intended to be seductive, he quickly recovered from his earlier surprise and soon adapted to his current situation.

He had only been so surprised by the sudden/unexpected turn of events with Serena’s sudden and unexpected seduction and offer of stress-relief sex because he had been blindsided by the offer. Even though he had heard what Serena had said before, he had not really placed it in his mind as he had not taken her words seriously. But even while he was still in his shocked state, his mind had still been working hard at rapidly analyzing the current situation, and he was constantly running through all of Serena’s words, gestures, expressions, and actions in his thoughts,

Soon enough, he had already developed a good guess about why she was doing what she was doing.

It only took a few quick steps for Serena to approach Kayden, and then she was already standing in front of Kayden and leaning against his body with her perky, half-covered breasts pressing against his chest. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, and with her face developing a faint blush, she closed her eyes and her lips closed in on his lips as she moved in for a kiss.

As those pouty, succulent lips approached Kayden’s own lips and were about to come together, Kayden raised his right hand and gently placed his index finger on her lips, stopping her in place and preventing the kiss from happening.

‘Shit!’ Kayden cursed in his thoughts as he deeply breathed in several times in an attempt to steady his jumbled and out-of-control thoughts, but he was finding it surprisingly difficult to do that.

From the beginning, when Serena started to take off clothes, an overpowering wave of lustful feelings had suddenly appeared and these feelings of lust now seemed to be trying to smother his mind and wash all other thoughts from his mind. These feelings of lust seemed to have come from who knows where, and they was hammering on his mind with an abnormally powerful intensity and ferocity.

Kayden had already noticed analyzing from his experiences during their escape from Skynet’s core facility that his emotions seemed to be abnormally heightened and that they were a little too prone to suddenly go out of control. But even when taking that into account, his current lustful feelings were even more intense than the panic and bloodthirst he had felt back then.

This lust was too intense even if one also considered that sex with Serena would technically be the first sex that he would be able to remember. But even though Kayden could not remember whether he really was an actual virgin, he still felt that his current lustful desires were way too intense even for an actual horny young male virgin!

‘Yeah, no. This is way too much horniness for even a virgin boy.’ Kayden thought wryly, shaking his head as he could almost feel like he sense the blood inside his body being redirected from his brain and then sent down to his cock which had already become long, rock hard, and so engorged with blood that it was pressing against his thigh with some noticeable weight inside his pants.

He then looked down at Serena who had opened her bright, blue eyes and was looking at him in question with a raised eyebrow, most likely wondering why he had prevented the kiss.

Kayden managed to push down some of his lust and regain a good amount of his rational thinking ability—to an extent.

“You know, you don’t have to do this,” he told her with all seriousness as he looked straight into Serena’s eyes. “I mean, you don’t have to sex with me if you don’t actually want to do it. I don’t require it as part of your duty or as something that you have to do in order to serve me.”

He could already guess part of the reason why Serena was acting the way she was, trying to seduce. He believed that a major part of the reason should be because she wanted to do something for her new master, Kayden, and relieve some of his sexual needs and satisfy his sexual desires.

She should have already noticed his many looks and glances towards her, which was appraising and appreciating her beauty, during all the time they spent together since their first meeting, so she must have definitely realized that he found her attractive and that he felt some desires of lust towards her.

Even though Kayden too had caught her glancing or looking at him a couple of times during their escape from Skynet’s core facility and since when they first met up till now, and she had showed signs that she also considered him to be handsome and attractive, he was sure that there should also be some other, more important, reasons why Serena was now suddenly trying to seduce him.

Kayden was positive that Serena, a special being like himself, who was a fusion of human and machine, and someone, whom had also been trained extremely and extensively well—unlike his own totally untrained ass—for infiltration missions, should be a person who should always have her emotions and feelings mostly under good, strict, or even complete control. She definitely was not a woman that would suddenly turn into a lovestruck maiden that would rush to have sex with a man whom she had just met simply because she found him attractive.

“I can guess what you are thinking right now, but it isn’t exactly like how you are thinking.” Serena shook her head as she pushed his finger away from her lips. A small smile appeared on her face and played on her lips as she seemed to like what Kayden had just said to her.

Then she pushed away a lock of hair that had fallen out of place and was hanging over his face and eye. Then she caressed the left side of his face with tenderness. “I also want this for me. I feel like it will be a special experience for me. Or don’t you want this too?”

For a brief moment longer, Kayden kept on staring at her in silence. He was searching for something in her eyes—any clues that could let him know what she was really thinking inside her head—as he was not really sure he fully believed her words. But he only searched for that brief moment before he gave up with a sigh and a shrug. He nodded to himself, having made up his mind and decided what he would do.

Even though Kayden still believed that part of the reason why she wanted to do this was because of her sense of duty towards her master, him, he could sense within himself that he did not really feel any desire or urge to do the gentlemanly thing and reject her advances or postpone accepting it until a later date, after he had cleared up some things.

He had decided. Since she had offered herself to him, he would ‘gracefully’ accept the offer.

Kayden could now feel and was almost sure that even during his past life, which he could no longer remember, he had most definitely not been a gentleman when it came to the matters of the heart, romance, and women!

So, he leaned down his head towards Serena and immediately took her lips. The kiss was so sudden, deep, and intense from the start that her eyes widened in surprise as she was looking at him, but she quickly closed eyes again and joined him in actively participating in the kiss.

The kiss lasted for several minutes before they separated their lips.

Kayden smirked with satisfaction as he looked at Serena’s flushed red face from the kiss. He could also hear her quickened breaths and her sped-up heart beats.

“Oh,” he said, “I definitely do want whatever ‘this’ is and I would love to experience what it will soon turn into.”

 

*****

Thanks for your support on Patreon:

DJOK DJOK, heller8284

***

Check out my Patreon to support me: At www.patreon.com/Kendrix

I am now posting extra ‘Terminator: New Fate’ prequel chapters, character backstories and side stories, and chapters from my new original novel ‘The Last Primordial Exarch’ on my Patreon.

7