Chapter 38: Not a Gentleman (Part 2)
350 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Serena flashed a triumphant smile after the kiss. She had realized that he had made up his mind and decided to give in to and accept her seduction. Then she surprised Kayden by leaping directly into his arms with her arms wrapping around his neck and her legs wrapping around his waist and hanging from his body like a koala hanging from a tree branch.

Immediately, she directly initiated the next kiss without any preamble. She seemed to want to return the favor to Kayden and reciprocate his previous hot and intense onslaught on her mouth by taking the place as the active initiator of this next kiss.

Serena leaned in for the kiss, and as soon as their lips came together in contact, she pried his lips open with her tongue and then she began using it to lick, knock against, and caress the outside of Kayden’s teeth. She did this several times insistently.

Kayden let out a small chuckle in the middle of the kiss due to her actions, his eyes also danced with amusement, a subtle mirth flickering within their depths. So, he responded by his mouth and allowing access to her insistent tongue, as he wanted to see what she would do.

On entry, Serena’s tongue seemed to immediately turn into an energetic snake and began to lash around the inside of his mouth and caress everywhere it could reach.

“Mm…” Captured in the moment, Kayden couldn’t help but let out a soft, low moan.

Serena seemed to have a superhuman level of control over her tongue and its movements. Kayden could feel that she had made her tongue stretch itself longer than normal in order to reach the deeper areas of the inside of his mouth. He could also feel that her tongue was moving with extreme flexibility, and there was even a small vibrating quality to her tongue as it caressed all over the inside of his mouth. 

All of these things were making him feel more pleasure than he had originally expected to obtain from just a simple sensual kiss. And he could see from the laughter in her eyes as she had been watching him all the while during the entire time of the kiss that she was definitely doing this intentionally and that she was well aware of what she was doing to him.

Still, Kayden would not just stay here and take it, passively accepting the pleasure she was giving him through the kiss. He wanted to make sure he gave her as much pleasure from the kiss as he was currently receiving.

So, his tongue immediately lashed out fiercely and began to wrestle against hers. Both their tongues began to caress and lick around each other, constantly sharing and exchanging oral fluids with each other, as Kayden’s tongue slowly pushed the oral battlefield into Serena’s mouth, and from then on, he began to unleash a ferocious sensual assault against the inside of her mouth.

“Mm… Mmm… MMMMM!” Serena began to moan repeatedly with each one becoming louder than the one before it.

And as the kiss continued for more than a minute, the momentum of the oral battlefield shifted and switched between the two—Kayden and Serena— several times as they were continued sharing and exchanging a lot of mouth fluids between themselves, but slowly and surely, the momentum of the oral battlefield came to rest mostly in the hands of Kayden.

He had dominantly taken over control of their kiss as his kissing technique became more skilled, adept and expertly over time as the kiss went on. This was because something unexpected had happened in the middle of the kiss. Kayden’s kissing moves had slowly begun to take on a more instinctive look and feel as he got more into the kiss. He felt like he was instinctively uncovering the sexual techniques and sexual mastery that he had developed at some in time during his now-forgotten past life and which seemed to have been imbibed so deeply within his body and psyche that they all been turned into muscle memory, and they were now all slowly coming back to him.

Something seemed to have come over Kayden as he became more lost in this instinctive feeling. And so while carrying and supporting the weight Serena’s body that was hanging from his body with the one hand that was grabbing, squeezing, and caressing her large round bubbly well-toned butt, he grabbed her by the back of her head with the other hand and pulled her in even closer, mashing their lips tightly together, intending to deepen the intensity of their kiss even some more.

The hot kiss between them continued for another minute before Serena pulled back, gasping as she broke the kiss. Then disentangled herself and climbed down from his body.

Huff. Huff. Huff. She panted lightly, retreating a few steps back from Kayden. 

“Wait! All this kissing is enough! I admit defeat. Why don’t we carry on and take this thing to the next stage?” she said to Kayden as she came back close to him. 

Kayden grinned, very pleased with himself as he heard her admit defeat.

She gazed into his eyes as she ran her hand along the now very visible outline of his cock on his pants, lightly caressing it. Then she grabbed and began to stroke it slowly, up and down.

A hiss of pleasure escaped out of Kayden’s lips. 

“Oh, let’s do that,” he said, feeling his heart rate rising as his heartbeat sped up a little bit more. He was definitely not fully satisfied. Not yet. This was only just getting started.

Kayden grabbed the gray shirt he was wearing, one of the many he had obtained from General Perry’s camp, and pulled it over his head and off his body, baring his naked upper body to Serena. 

She stared at it for a while and smiled in appreciation of his chiseled physique that he had exposed before she returned to working quickly to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants in order to free his rock-hard cock that was currently straining within the confine of his pants.

 

*****

Thanks for your support on Patreon:

Charles Linder, DJOK DJOK

***

Check out my Patreon to support me: At www.patreon.com/Kendrix

I am now posting extra ‘Terminator: New Fate’ prequel chapters, character backstories and various other side stories, and chapters from my new original novel ‘The Last Primordial Exarch’ on my Patreon.

5