Chapter 11: Coop
126 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ground floor of Aincrad fortress (somewhere in the forest)

 After we split up, I decided to go to the forest to gain a level.

 It was a little difficult, even though I learned the basic techniques with a sword, but with one sword to defeat a wild boar or a pack of wolves?

 It was difficult for me.

 But, over time, I learned while dodging and counterattacking.

 Skills like all games have cool down

 So you need to calculate the time.

 And all the time I wondered why 2,000 players died on the ground floor of the fortress.

 And I understood why.  Level restrictions.

 In the store, even things that fall into the framework of the first floor fall from loot.

 That is, players generally have no advantages over monsters, I will not talk about bosses.

 And no one has yet been able to accept the fear of death.

 Also my quests have been updated.

 [Quests]

 [Main]

 1) Help defeat the boss of the first floor

 Reward: Sword Art: Moonlight Slash

 [Additional]

 1) Don't let Diabel die

 Reward: 2500 points

 2) Do the most damage to the boss (the last hit should be made by the MC of this world)

 Reward: Title [MVP]

 These are the quests, and I will go on to train further.

 December 2022

 The number of dead players has increased to 2,000.

 Players found the boss room and gathered most of the players in Talban, the Coliseum.

 I went inside the coliseum and saw Kirito sitting with one girl upstairs.

 "Oh, hello Kirito"

 "Hi Alex"

 "I see that you're popular," I said, glancing at the girl.

 "Uh, not that you, I just invited her to the party"

 "Nice to meet you, my name is Alex, and you?"

 "Asuna," the girl answered.

 "Oh, what a good name, why did Kirito invite me to a party?"

 "Good"

 I accepted the invitation and sat down next to them.

 Meanwhile, the meeting has already begun.

 "Greetings, my name is Diabel.

 I'm glad that you all responded to this raid.

 As you already know, about 2,000 players died, this can't continue.  We found the boss's room and are going to clean this floor. "

 "Stop, wait a minute," a player suddenly jumped out of those seated.

 "What is it?" Asked Diabel.

 "My name is Qibao.  And it seems to me that someone here should apologize to all of us. "

 Everyone began to whisper sharply.

 "There are beta testers among us and they are to blame for all these deaths.  They took all the places for pumping, humiliated and took advantage of ordinary players, I won't endure that one of them will go on a raid with us. "

 I looked at Kirito who was sweating and clutching his hands.

 "You're wrong," a tall player stepped onto the podium.

 "Everyone knows that players have benefits, and you know who they wrote by beta testers, so why do players continue to die?"

 Qibao drew back and returned to his seat.

 "Well then, since we all figured out, we meet in an hour at the entrance to the maze"

 said Diabel and left.

 "Thank you for saving me, I'm Kirito, and you?" Said Kirito as he approached the player.

 "My name is Egil, there is nothing to thank me for, I just could not tolerate him"

 "See you in the boss raid," Kirito said, and we parted.

 Labyrinth of the first floor

 We broke through among the monsters not quickly but not slowly, so we reached the room with the boss.

 "Since we agreed to divide into two groups.  The first will deal with minions.

 Second boss.  And after the second detachment will join the first "Diabel said.

 I quietly looked at the large gate and I was trembling, but not from fear, but from what would happen next, although I knew this.

1