Chapter 26: Harder than you think
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, Hell has begun and let's take a quick look at the events:

 1 day

 Kazuma was defeated 34 times. After that he ran 2 hours from the clone.

 Megumin made an explosion and lay all day.

 Darkness just stood and clone hitting her.  The clone  took 30 minutes to defeat her.

 Aqua .... skip.

 Arthuria easily defeated the double and moved to the next level. Now she will have to fight with Ikkaku which uses Bankai.

 By the way, against four people, he did not use Shikai.

 Well, now let's get to me.

                                  *****

 "Damn how hard !!" I said.

 I am now fighting the Lieutenant of 3rd Division Izuru Kira (clone)

 His Shikai or the released form of the sword (Stage 1) has the ability to double the weight of what concerns.

 His sword itself has the shape of a hook.

 When the weight of the sword or the fact that you fought back is too large, you are trying to keep it falling to its knees.

 After approaching the enemy, he pokes his head on a hook and cuts it off with one movement.

 "Hado # 58 Tenran" said the clone.

 A tornado has formed which from his hands goes straight at me.

 I dodged, but already at that moment a sword flies at me.

 I repulsed the attack with a sword, but he immediately plunged to the ground.

 Shinso weighs about 200 grams and after 11 strokes they turned into 409,600 grams, or about 410 kilograms.

 "Chidori" in my hand formed a lightning chakra and with this hand I try to repel attacks.

 And it is effective.

 The blade touches the chakra, but not the body itself, so I can just dispel the technique and the whole heavy chakra will disappear.

 "I think it's time to try the devilish fruit of lightning," having said this, I raised my hand to the sky.

 Clouds formed and a thundering dragon appeared.

 "Kirin! Disappear with thunder!"

 And the dragon abruptly flew into a double and an explosion occurred.

 Thanks to the fruit, I can use this technique several times.

 [congratulations on the victory]

 [number of losers 1]

 [1/11]

 Here the devil and it was only the first.

                               *****

 Arturia battled Ikkaku (clone) who is already using Bankai (stage 2 sword release)

 This opponent does not suit her very much.

 Because its Bankai can be characterized in one word - power.

 His Bankai is two large swords and behind him weighs a large sword in the shape of an ax and it shows a dragon.

 The longer the battle lasts, the redder the dragon becomes, and when it turns completely red, Bankai will gain even more power.

 Arturia cannot repel his attacks with a sword and she has to dodge.

 Knowing that this cannot continue, she reveals the true face of the sword.

 A sharp column of light flew into the sky.

 And in the center of the pillar stood Arturia with a sword.

 Raising her sword above herself, she shouted:

 "EXCALIBUR !!!"

 A sharp wave of light flew straight into the double.

 Ikkaku’s Bankai  has already awakened and has become stronger 3 times than at the beginning.

 He tries to block the wave with his swords but, the wave was too strong and swallowed him.

 [Congratulations on winning]

 [next level]

 [hold on to the battle with the Captain of 11th Division Kenpachi Zaraki for 3 minutes]

 "I didn't expect that the officers were already so strong, although this clone was already a lieutenant level" looking at her sword, she squeezed it.

 "If I have to use my Noble Phantasm against the person who has lieutenant power , what will happen if I am against the Captain?" With these thoughts she went on.

0