Chapter 29: Hello Crimson Village
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It all started with the fact that Yun-Yun Megumin's childhood friend (Yuyun words) came to the guild and shouted:

 "Kazuma-san, I want a baby from you !!!" the reddened Yun-Yun, who stood before everyone's eyes, admitted this.

 Well, Kazuma thought:

 (And thus begins my popular phase!)

 YunYun told us about the letter and we read it.

 "The village of the crimson demons fell and only Yunyun remained among the crimson magicians. Hey stop, what about me?" Said Megumin.

 "Never mind read on"

 "And a child born to YunYun will be able to defeat the king of demons.  And the father should be the most useless, cowardly and the one who likes to hide behind others "

 We all turned to Kazuma.

 "So our child with Yunyun will defeat the demon king!?" Said Kazuma.

 "Hey Kazuma, I can't wait for your child to grow up, I want to get back as soon as possible !!" said Aqua.

 "Hero Tales of the Crimson Demons, Chapter 1. Written by Arue" continue reading Megumin.

 Yunyun hid in a corner with shame.

 "But there's still a second letter and it says that the Demons attacked the village," I said after reading the letter.

 "In principle, I don't care if the village is destroyed, I just want my parents to be fine. Well, as for the rest, I'll say / you will always live in our hearts \ like that," said Megumin.

 Yoon Yun grabbed her and started shaking her.

 " You are a monster! Do you care?!"

 After 10 minutes, she said goodbye and apologized.

 All of us with sad faces sat at the table.

 "Megumin it was too cruel even for you," said Kazuma.

 "Hmm, who do you think we are the crimson demons?

 We always encounter the army of the demon king, so this can be a false alarm as usual "

 "It would be nice if that were the case," I said with a sad tone to provoke her.

 And megumin was thinking about something.

  In the morning, megumin suggested that we catch up with Yoon.

 We came to Wiz to use teleport on it.

 Then Vanir jumped out.

 "And who is this with us? A useless kid who even with his class can even raise the level.

 Crusader masochist.

 Useless and eternal crying goddess.

 And a maniac who loves to blow everything up.

 What have you come for? "

 "Hm, I will ignore what you called me useless.  And here we are at the request of this Tzundere. "

 "I'm not a tzundere!  I just didn't see my parents for a long time, so I wanted to see them, "said Megumin.

 "Well then, I can say that yours is waiting for a great adventure," Vanir said and we teleported.

 And we appeared in the forest where, right away, along with yelling, we started to run.

 Orcs of a woman ran after us.  And apparently they have not had that very one for a long time.

 "And are there no orc men?" Asked Darkness.

 "They all died due to exhaustion," said Aqua.

 Hearing this look Darkness darkened and it rolled like a wheel.

 "Darkness !!!" shouted Aqua.

 And the orcs of a woman were chasing after us by two guys or males in their language.

 "Alex, do you know that we cannot run forever?" Asked Kazuma.

 "Yes, forgive me," I set Kazuma up and he fell.

 "Oh, you are a traitor !!!!"

 "Do not worry, I will tell your future children how you bravely died, surrounded by orcs. You will always be in our hearts," I said.

 "Why are you repeating what Megumin said yesterday? And what other children ???" Kazuma wanted to continue but he was already undressed.

 "Nooooo! Aqua save me!" Yelled Kazuma.

 But then a voice was heard:

 "Bottomless Swamp!" Around Kazuma, a swamp appeared where all the orcs plunged.

 "The orcs who live near Crimson Village this time I will spare yours as we are neighbors, and now get out !!"

 Yunyun said.

 Kazuma crawled to her and began to hug her leg and say thank you.

 Soon, Kazuma lay on the lap of Aqua, which reassured him.

 He also looked in my direction with anger.

 I think I better not lose my vigilance at night if someone attacks (Kazuma)

 "Alex, it was very rude! You have to apologize," said Arturia.

 "Good, good going," saying this, I began to approach Kazuma.

 "Kazuma, I'm sorry, but it's just an instinct for self-preservation, either you or me"

 "OK I forgive you"

 "I knew you wouldn't just forgive ... what?"

 "I say that I forgive you!"

 "Um, good," I said, but I knew that under this look lies a creepy avenger who has no bounds of decency.

 There was a noise.

 Demons emerged from the forest; these were goblins mixed with others.

 "Heh, I think it's time for me to show my new strength," having said this, Megumin instantly used the magic of the explosion.

 And after that she still stood.

 "Megumin! When did you manage to become so strong!?" Asked Yunyun.

 "Hmm, you don't understand the power of a true Archmage!"

 More demons emerged from the forest, but then four silhouettes appeared in front of us.

 Terrible magic emanated from them and their eyes were red.

 "We will kill you all" they all approached the demons and shouted loudly:

 "Lightning Saber !!!"

 "Saber !!!"

 "Saber !!"

 "Aber ... !!"

 And all the demons were destroyed.

 "Megumin, are you sure the village is in danger?" Asked Kazuma.

 Why, with such magicians, this is simply unrealistic, unless all the generals of the demon king are gathered here.

 "You see friends Megumin and Yunyun," said one of the magicians.

 They began to introduce themselves, but I think you do not need it.

 "We are fighting the demon king and have heard that the village is in danger!" Said Kazuma.

 "Danger?" They all tilted their heads to their sides.

 We were checked into the village and we met the head of the village or father Yunyun.

 "Father, what does this mean? You wrote in a letter that if I receive it, then you will be gone !!" asked Yunyun.

 "Well, this is the tradition of the Crimson Demons !!"

 "And the fact that you could not destroy the fortress of demons?"

 "Well, we don't know what to do.  Destroy it or leave it for tourists. "

 "Can we hit your father?" Asked Kazuma.

 Yes

 "But is it true that an army led by a general is advancing?" Asked Darkness.

 "Yes, that's true and they should attack soon."

 And then the alarm sounded.

 {Devil King army alert! Anyone available, please assemble at the entrance to the village.

 The enemy force numbers around 1,000.}

 "Thousands !!!" shouted Darkness and Kazuma.

 We thought when we come there will be a bloody battle .....

 But then a different picture appeared before us.

 "Sylvia-sama! Retreat!" The goblin shouted until it burned out.

 Someone was blown up, someone was frozen, someone was raised upwind and crashed, someone is now crushed by the ground.

 So much variety.

 Hurricanes, lightnings, snowstorms and storms.

 "Does it seem to me or are they running?" Asked Kazuma.

 "Well, how about this? Good entertainment for tourists," said the Head.

0