Prologue
494 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Every technique have a weakness and a drawback. Too bad for you, your weakness is me" said Itachi to Chrollo who is currently using his stolen nen ability.

"Huh.. You sure talk big for someone surrounded by your enemy" replied Chrollo. 

The phantom troupe is currently surrounding Itachi, ready to attack when given order by the leader. 

"Give up already, this is the end for you" said Machi. 

"That's right!! Stop bluffing!! You will pay for what you did to Uvo!!" shouted Nobunaga angrily. 

"We shall see if I'm bluffing or not" said Itachi while closing his right eyes.

"??!!!! Wait Nobunaga!! Something is wrong with his right eyes!" warned Chrollo towards Nobunaga who is charging at Itachi with his sword. 

All of the sudden Itachi's right eye starts bleeding.

Nobunaga finally realized something was wrong and tried to retreat alongside with the other member but they were too late. 

Itachi opened his right eyes and said "AMATERASU" with a deep voice. 

All of the sudden black flame appeared out of nowhere and start burning Nobunaga, Bonolenov and Kortopi as they were a bit too late to retreat like the rest of the troupe. 

"Ggghhh!! What on earth is this flame!! It's so hot and I can't extinguish it even using my nen!!" groaned Nobunaga in pain while trying to condense his nen to put out the black flame.

"Arghh!! It hurts!!" groaned Kortopi 

Bonolenov is no longer even talking and only shouted in pain as he is burning alive.

"Bonolenov!!!" shouted Phinks as he tried to hold Bonolenov to put out his flame but was stopped by Chrollo before he can do anything.

"Danchou, why are you stopping me!?" said Phinks while glaring at Chrollo. 

"If I didn't you will be burned too! Calm your head. It's obvious that these flame are not normal. I don't want to have more casualties on our side." replied Chrollo. 

Hearing that Phinks finally cooled down but was still trying to think of a solution to save the burning members.

"Well then I'm afraid I should retreat now so I don't need to kill anymore of you. I hope you learned your lesson and will not kill innocent people anymore." said Itachi calmly while confidently retreating. 

"Oh no you don't." Feitan said while trying to stab Itachi but he made a fatal mistake when fighting someone like Itachi. 

He looked into his eyes.

"TSUKUYOMI" chanted Itachi calmly. 

All of the sudden Feitan's world turned black and red.

The other member only saw Feitan dropping to the ground while having foam in his mouth and a lifeless eye.

"What did you do to him!!!" shouted Machi.

"Worry not... He is not dead. I only showed him the illusion of getting killed and tortured a thousand times in his mind. Well... he likes to torture others so in my opinion he got what he deserves" replied Itachi coldly. 

"PLASMA SOCCER KICK!!" 

Chrollo attacked Itachi with the nen ability he stoled at the heavens arena when fighting a floor master. 

"Maybe one day I will see you again foolish spider. By that time I hope you will realize the mistake of your path" said Itachi before getting hit by the plasma ball. 

But by the time he was hit his body suddenly turned into crows, leaving nothing but black feather behind. 

"Dammit!! I was too late!!" Chrollo is now standing completely still while try to process everything that happened in the short moment of combat. 

They have been trying to ambush and kill the man known as Uchiha Itachi, a strong and well known hunter for being smart and strong. 

Never did he imagined that they will lose so badly to him. 

Chrollo was too overconfident with his ability and made a miscalculation to even confront Itachi head on in the first place. He should've tried assassinating him instead. 

"Danchou..... Nobunaga is still alive because he was lucky to be hit on his left arm only so we can cut it off but... Bonolenov and Kortopi is badly injured. " said Machi with hatred on her eyes with a glint of visible fury too.

"Let's tend to their wound immediately..."

Suddenly Chrollo released a large spike of aura.

"Uchiha Itachi!!!!!! I will definitely kill you even if it's the last thing I do!!!" declared Chrollo with visible anger in his eyes. 

"We all will." said Machi while accompanied by the nods and anger of the rest of the troupe. 

Only Feitan has a slight fear in his eyes  because he does not and will do anything to not experience the mind torture he just undergoes. The other member did not realize this fact because they were too blinded by fury. 

......................................................................

Meanwhile on top of a certain building...

"Hahaha that's badass aren't it!! Umu... I did well on my first encounter with the rest of the phantom troupe other than the dead Uvogin." said Itachi with no visible serious expression he had just now. 

"Man they sure are a bunch of hypocrites, they killed other people and tortured them but will get really angry if one of them is is treated the same. Hah... Well I guess they don't know the phrase 'The one who shoot, must be prepared to be shooted themselves' by Lelouch Vi Brittania."

"Hehe.... Oops, my inner weeb self from my previous world is showing up....umu umu.. I must return to my badass character back before meeting anyone."

"Anyway, let's hunt some random thieves and give them hell using my Sharingan haha haha."

"Oh wait, I forgot to eat dinner. I wonder what is good to be eaten after fighting tonight? Maybe ramen? Hehe, it is Naruto's favorite food anyway. Hmm... Well, Ramen it is then. The bad guys can wait a bit." 

Itachi proceed to go and eat at the nearest ramen restaurant.... After putting on his badass facade of course... 

(That's right... Our main character is a chuunibiyo that is isekai'd to the world of hunterxhunter and is currently role playing as Itachi in that world. So this is the prologue. What do you think about it? The real first chapter will be coming next. Anyway hope you enjoy yourself. JOELEZE out!!! Desu. 

6