Before combat training
216 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC's POV

'It has been two year since I regained my memories.'

'I have been training my nen aura for two years straight now. Although I can't say that I mastered it, I can somewhat say that I've grasped the basic now.'

'I practiced my nen using the training method like in the hunter x hunter anime. Let's not forget that I also trained my mental aura like training chakra in Naruto. One way or another, I'm actually better at using my aura than most of the people in this world.'

'Chakra-like nen is much more versatile after all than normal nen aura.'

'I now know how to use several academy level jutsu like the anime such as the Simple Clone jutsu (aka weaker version of the shadow clone), Substitution jutsu and the Body flicker. But for some weird reason I can't seems to master the most important jutsu of them all..... THE GREAT FIREBALL JUTSU.'

'Heh, there's no point of role playing as Itachi if I don't know the fire jutsu. At least I  awakened my Sharingan as soon as I unlocked my nen. I suspect that my intense headache from getting my memories back was enough to awaken it. My Sharingan still have 1 tomoe on each eye even after training with it for 2 years. Is my training method wrong? Why am I progressing so slowly?'

'Well, other than those jutsu, I also knows the basic chakra controlling technique. This is due to me doing the forehead leaf training and climbing wall using chakra-like nen almost every night.'

'By the way, training for the power is not as easy as most fan fiction portrays it to be. I actually have to train extremely hard for this few skill.
I also need to train in secret so that I will not rouse the suspicion of other people. I mean, come on, have you ever seen a very young kid training his nen alone, without guidance before?'

'I have to know the training method of the technique and the correct hand sign for some jutsu in order to make it work. I'm glad that I remembered the hand sign for most of the important jutsu in Naruto. Man, you bet I'm glad that I was such a weeb in my previous life.'

'Why!!! Why can't the black entity just give me a cheat system like the other fan fiction huh!!!! What kind of crappy plot is this?!! Why do I need to train to be strong here?!!!'

'..........Haaaaah...... '

'Anyway, this means that I have to train in order to be stronger. I haven't actually trained my physical body much at this age because I'm afraid that it will affect my growth. It's not that I'm worried anyway because my training will start in the facility tomorrow.'

'Rem-nee was out for a mission since last week and most likely will be back next month. She gave me a lot of advice this past few year on morality and how to survive here while maintaining my sanity.'

'She was under the impression that I'm a rare genius that understand the cruelty of the place and know that I can take the truth of this facility. The truth is, this place is not even a proper orphanage but is actually a place where they brainwash kids into a mindless murderer. Wait..... now that I think of it. Oi, oi, oi, what kind of stuff are you telling to a young child huh? If I'm a regular child I will certainly be scarred for life. Thank goodness I'm a 'perfect' and genius kid(or at least what I role played as). She is caring but can really be a clutz sometimes.'

'She seems to trust me enough to take the training one year early than most kid. This is because she saw my talent that outshined all of the people she met before. Man, you gotta give it to Itachi's body for this good talent.'

'The other worker here are on to a pleasant surprise.'

'It's time!! It's finally time to be badass and crush the older kids during training with my overwhelming talent.'

'Hmm, maybe I can also beat an instructor during combat demonstration? Haha, imagine how badass would I be if I can beat an adult while being a child.'

'Fufu, I look forward for the training tomorrow.'

.............................................................

General POV

Over 50 kids were lined up in the training ground inside the facility.

They are going to start their official training today. Some of the children are excited and trembling in anticipation on the premise of getting stronger while some are terrified of the training because of the sight of seniors having brutal combat training  at the same training ground although at a distance.

Suddenly, a scary looking instructor is seen walking towards them menacingly. He is ripped with muscle and have a scar on his left eyes which further amplified his scary looks.

Almost all of the kids were terrified by him except for a few kids.

The instructor stopped directly in front of them and started to introduce himself.

"My name is Stroheim and I will be guiding all of you miserable bunch until you can at least be useful for the facility. Remember, I will only be guiding those who wants it and for those who do not want to start training this year, step forward now." he said with a calm but intimidating tone.

Almost instantly three timid looking kids stepped forward with a nervous expression.

"So I take it that you three will not start training this year?" said Stroheim.

"Ye-yes" said one of the kid

"Very well then. You may leave-"replied Stroheim

Just as the three kids are turning back, suddenly an arm was seen piercing the chest of one of the kids. Blood was splattered everywhere and almost all the other kids are beyond terrified.

"-to the other world that is." finished Stroheim while wiping his bloody hand with a handkerchief.

"Anyone else wants to quit now? I clearly said that I will guide you ALL to be useful for the facility. The useless one will be better of dying rather than wasting resources by existing in this place." said Stroheim with a bit of sadistic smile on his face.

All the other kids stayed silent and did not dare to do anything in fear of getting killed like the previous kid.

Only one kid is trying to control his anger and keep murmuring 'it's not time yet' softly and another kid observing the whole situation with a cool and mature gaze. 

"Well, the first lesson today is to teach all of you the meaning of pain. I will be having you to spar with the older child to give you an idea of how useless you are currently and to see your raw talent in combat. Well of course by 'sparring' I mean to beat your ass up. So, do try to entertain us at least." said Stroheim while chuckling.

The older kids around 14 was also laughing loudly as they always enjoy beating up newbies that are not older than 5 years old.

"Just try to not kill them okay?  Or else I would be in trouble, Haha" warned Stroheim to the seniors.

Almost instantly all the face of the newbies are pale and some even cried when imagining the pain they would be feeling later.

Only a few kids are calm on the surface but slightly scared inside their mind.

Meanwhile in the mind of Itachi.....

'Heck yeah!! I can't believe my chance came so early!! I will use this to spread my badassness to everyone and vent my anger to my opponent. I can also use this opportunity to see how strong I'm currently are. It's killing three bird with one stone! Eh? was it two bird? Aaahh!! Who cares!! Let's go and beat up some ass now. Also I'll be sure to avenge you,  mob A who died this early. '

'By the way who is this angry kid standing beside me? An appearance of a side character? He has been muttering "it's not time yet!" like some sort of a main character. Is- is he a natural Chunibyou?  Well, I'll get to know him eventually later.'

(Sorry if you think the inner monologue is not Itachi-like but that's what the whole story is about. It's about a weeb role playing as Itachi. Other people will see him behaving like the original Itachi. Multiple POV incoming next chapter. JoelEze out!)

6