Combat training
410 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stroheim's Pov

'Hmm... I hope that the quality of the kids this year will be more promising than last year.'

'I need to train them perfectly if I want to be promoted as a higher ranking officer. I'm tired of beating snotty brat and not having the time to join the other worker to get some entertainment outside of this god-forsaken place.'

"We will start now! When I call out your name you must come forth and fight one of the senior!"

"First up, Eddie Larson!! You will be fighting with senior Jones."

"Heeehaaw!! I get to beat them up first!" shouted senior Jones excitedly

Eddie Larson was shaking when he was entering the fighting ring with his senior.

"Now get ready your stand and... Fight!!"

.............................................................

General Pov

A kid was brutally beaten up and toyed with inside the ring. He was screaming for dear life as he was beaten up.

"Ahhhhh... this is music in my ears." said senior Jones in a really happy tone.

"Noooo!!!! Please don't hit me anymore!! It hurts!!! Waaaaa!!!" cried Eddie while brutally beaten up.

After a full 15 minutes of torture, instructor Stroheim finally finished the match.

"Okay someone please drag this sorry thing out of the ring because I wanna start the second match." said Stroheim while glancing at the medical team prepared nearby.

The facility would prepare them so that the rate of death in the orphanage will decrease. Its not like the dead can generate money after all. They need the kids to grow strong before they can sell them to the mafia.

"All right now for the second match. Sasha Newman!! You will face senior Grinna."

Hearing that Sasha wanted to run but was reminded of the fate of the dead kid from before. Gritting her teeth she entered the ring as she did not want to share the same fate as the dead kid for trying to run. It did not stop her from tearing up though.

She was after all only 5 years old.

"Start!!" shouted Stroheim.

Obviously the scene was the same as just now. She was getting beaten up one sidedly. She peed her pants from the pain on her body.

Seeing that, the seniors were all laughing frantically while Stroheim was showing a visible disgusted face.

This scene repeated itself for a few more kids after Sasha.

"Now it's getting old hearing their scream." complained a senior.

"Shut up seniors. We will now continue the match." said Stroheim but he was agreeing silently with the senior's in his head.

"Hmm.... Okay next should be Uchiha Itachi! Your opponent will be-"

"Me!! I've been waiting for so long to kick some children's ass!" interrupted a buff looking teenager.

"Croc? You wanna go next?" asked Stroheim.

"You bet!!! I'm gonna show these kids the true meaning of pain! I'm killing this next kid so don't try to stop me. It's about time for us to teach them about the fatality of fighting people stronger than them in the future." said Croc with a maniacal smile.

"Haaah.... You're gonna be the death of me. Although you do have a point about teaching them but you are not allowed to kill them under my watch or else it'll be a pain for me to explain it to my superior. An instructor killing a student is different from a student killing another student. So listen to my instructions or else I'm killing you myself. Well I'll at least overlook it if you only break his bones until he is paralyzed. I mean obviously accident can happen all the time right, Haha.  Do you understand that numbskull!!" said Stroheim coldly

"Tch... Such a killjoy..." replied Croc

"Now both of you please enter the ring." announced Stroheim

"Poor kid. He is so unlucky to be fighting Croc. He is the most violent of us" said one of the senior

"Just blame his luck then! Anyway we will get an interesting show to watch now. I wonder how brutal it'll be this time. The last time Croc sparred with a kid he broke every bone in his body until the kid is no longer recognizable." replied another

A kid with black hair is slowly entering the ring. He didn't show any signs of being scared even when hearing all of the terrifying deeds by Croc. Both Itachi and Croc quickly got into position and ready their fighting stance.

"Oi, look at that kid. He is actually taking a proper fighting stance." said one senior

"Hmm? You're right. That's unusual. For as long as I can remember there is no kid that can put on a brave face in front of Croc."

Stroheim took notice of the unusual calmness and maturity of Itachi. 

'This kid..... There's something different about him.'

"Hooh... finally a kid with the will to actually fight back unlike those who were terrified and shaking. Anyway we'll see if you're any better than them in actual combat. Ready... start!!!" shouted Stroheim.

Croc dashed towards Itachi as soon as he heard the signal

"Please at least entertain me will ya? Hahaha!!" proclaimed Croc arrogantly.

He launched a kick towards Itachi's abdomen 

The kick was strong enough that it launched Itachi across the mini arena

"Uwaa... That was a gruesome kick. There's no way that kid can survive that unscathed. It's over for him" said a senior 

The kids nearby all groaned when they saw Itachi flying across the arena.

"Th- that must've hurt...."

"Are we gonna be next...."

"So-someone please save me!!"

The kid all thought that they will be the next victim of Croc.

Stroheim sigh in disappointment as his expectations for Itachi plummeted

'Sigh.... I guess he was just way too overwhelmed by fear to show it in his face just now. In the end he is but a fodder.'

"Alright get on with it alrea-"

Just as Stroheim was about to continue the match, an unbelievable sightings entered their eyes.

"Arrgghh!!!! My leg!!" cried Croc 

Croc's left leg was visibly broken cleanly 

"What happened!?!" shouted a senior 

"Huh!! Look over there!"

"Wha-!?!" 

Shock was visible to everyone's face at the moment 

This is because Itachi is slowly getting up while not having any sort of injury from the strong kick

"How did he survive unscathed!?" lamented Stroheim

"Tha-that brat!!!" Croc shouted

As if ignoring the whole commotion, Itachi retook his fighting posture seemingly only focused on defeating Croc.

Meanwhile in the mind of Itachi.... 

'Ggghhh!!! I really want to explain what I did just now! But it wouldn't be badass if I'm the one explaining it!'

'For heaven's sake someone please realize what I do!! Oi! Stroheim!! Aren't you supposed to be strong?! Why the heck are you acting all shock!! 

 

8