Chapter 2 – Uncle Sam
800 16 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First sentence of my thoughts; I'll simply say this.

I'm fucked.

After dying of stress; with my soul being transferred into a body,

I came into a simple conclusion.

I'm really, really, fucked.

The Academy's Strongest Swordsman.

A novel I've mentioned in my thoughts; basically about an Academy and the main character's shenanigans around it.

In this novel, there's a 3rd rate villain.

3rd rate villain?

What's that?

A 3rd rate villain is a character used for plot and character development.

 

They're there to show you how cool the main character is - and then they're disposed.

They don't come up anymore in the novel. A one time use character.

 

That's the case for "Lowan Geldver", a 3rd rate villain in The Academy's Strongest Swordsman.

Lowan Geldver, is your average bratty and overconfident aristocrat bully in those medieval novels.

You know, those dudes who are like,

"Hah. You petty commoner!! How dare you step foot in this holy place!!"

(Actual quote from Lowan Geldver)

They're overly confident of the protection of their noble family; and treats people like shit. (Specifically "commoners".)

This would usually be okay in some dumbass medieval setting;

sadly, this Lowan Geldver, messed with the great being known as the "Main Character" for being a commoner.

Rule 1 in a fantasy novel:

Don't fuck with the main character.

 

Lowan Geldver repeatedly bullies, abuses, and harasses the main character and his love interests.

The main character, being your average kind dumbass, stays still. He endures it; and the love interests fall for it more.

This is done so that the author can build up some hate for the 3rd rate villain; but to also give you that great satisfaction knowing the main character is obviously stronger than the dumb noble arisocrat.

That is until Lowan Geldver mentions the main character's parents.

Fixed Rule 1: Don't fuck with the main character. (And his family)

When Lowan Geldver says some mean shit about the MCs parent's; the MC finally steps in.

He requests a duel with Lowan Geldver - with the condition of the loser leaving the Academy.

Lowan Geldver; confident of his abilities; accepts the duel like a dumbass.

Lowan Geldver proceeds to get shit on by the MC.

Now, the 3rd rate villain has to leave the Academy - and gets exiled from his family as they are disappointed.

 

 

This is important cause I'm Lowan Geldver.

Yep, I became Lowan Geldver. 

I got up from my bed, and a shit ton of memories started rolling in.

And I knew I was fucked.

 

Now, you might say:

"Can't you just not do all that shit?"

Well, too late!

When I got into this fucker's body, the deed was already done.

It's not like your average "becoming the villain novel"! At least those dudes who get reincarnated as a villain have a chance to undo their deeds! I'm just fucking fucked!

This motherfucker already bullied the main character and his friends!

This motherfucker already lost the duel between the main character!

This motherfucker already got kicked out of the Academy!

And now, for the finale;

This motherfucker is about to get kicked out of his family!

The moment I got up from my bed; with a shit ton of memories rolling in; a maid lead me to Lowan Geldver's father.

Aka; the Duke of Geldver.

"Lowan Geldver; you are now temporarily exiled from the Geldver family. I will accept you back once I believe you have learned your lesson."

That's the Duke of Geldver's first words after seeing me.

The Duke of Geldver didn't know this body was bullying a lot of people. When I got kicked out of the Academy, he finally heard the news that I was being a little bitch.

So, he just kicked me out.

After that, I packed my shit, and was escorted out by some knights of the Geldver family through the order of the Duke.

So, I'm kicked.

And I start with nothing.

Where do I go?

Off to the Army! Hi Uncle Sam!

 

 

38