Part One of Two
2.4k 3 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So,” the investigator spoke.

“So,” I replied.

“You know why you’re in here, don’t you?” she asked.

“I will not speak to you until I have my lawyer,” I stoically responded.

Her brow furrowed, while I smirked. They had been keeping me in here for a few days. Of course, they didn’t know I was a demon, they just knew I had a role in the explosion downtown a few days ago. Humans in this silly country were still mostly in denial about demons existing. If you knew where to look, the signs were obvious, but some snooty men had come up with “science” a few centuries ago and made our work immensely less fun.

There were other things this girl didn’t know, for example, that she was a girl, oh and she was. Her soul was just teeming with the desire to be someone’s housewife. But she’d been forced into this profession, and now…it’s a bad habit of mine to go sneaking too far into someone’s mind, I just get carried away sometimes! But the point is, lady for sure, just not aware of it yet. This would make the next bit interesting.

I manipulated the security footage. It was a simple mirage, requiring so little of my power I hardly noticed it. Anyone who looked at us would see us having a light conversation, like she was just playing the good cop. Perfect for my next trick.

You see, I was involved in that explosion because a friend of mine had had a problem. Turns out, she and her coven had been evicted, so of course, I had to blow up the landlord’s penthouse suite. Incredible, really. The building was completely unscathed structurally because the explosion happened at the top, and the landlord, well, let’s say he’s moving into my neighborhood! I just know he’ll make such a cute little servant! Just the benefits of being a coven’s patron demon, I suppose.

But back to the issue at hand: I decided to play along because Officer Persistent here was clearly an egg and I figured I’d have to help her out. One more cop off the streets, one more girl in my sheets, you know?

She stared at me for a few seconds, before I noticed her eyes start to drift down towards my very obvious cleavage. Even in my disguised form, I was well-endowed. And the tank top and daisy dukes I’d magic’d onto myself were form-fitting and snug, meaning she could see juuuuust about every detail of my nipples.

I took my chance, pushing them up with my arms crossed under them, pushing them up towards her. Across the table, I saw her look away in shame. Awww, poor girl, ashamed to want a little taste.

I cast a small spell that drifted across the room. Nothing much, just enhancing my natural pheromones. As a succubus, you know, we do have those. And those who aren’t attracted to us or wouldn’t want some fun with us, no worries, we’re demons, not monsters, they won’t feel a thing. But that poor girl was very into me. That’s why she’d insisted this morning on being the one to interrogate me, or so I learned from digging a liiiiittle bit deeper into her mind, as a treat.

The pheromones finally hit, and I could see her aura go from aroused to positively flustered. She made a little sound before covering her mouth and saying, “excuse me” in a deep voice, trying to ward off the fact that she’d just moaned in a very delightfully submissive way.

“Not to worry, darling,” I replied, “By the way, I’ve had this tank top on for a few days since I got put in here, mind undoing it for me? I can’t with these handcuffs. I know you’re not supposed to, given it is unbecoming for an officer like you to be in a room with such indignity, but my back hurts and I’m so…”

“T-that’s…it’s fine, ma’am, but I’ll have to cut it off and get you a new one later,” she replied.

“Oh don’t you worry, honey,” I said, smirking as she walked up to my front, “I’ll take care of it.”

As soon as she got close to my chest, her hands started shaking. I could feel her resisting the urge to touch them, her not wanting to be too forwards and grabby with me.

“It’s alright,” I say, smiling, “you can touch them if you like, in any way you need to, you’re just doing your job.”

She blushed and nodded and squeaked out a “thank you,” never realizing that she’d given me thanks for something I’d asked her to do.

What a good girl she was, I could see it already, how eager she was to please and serve me. And alllll the while, my aroma was wafting into her cute little nose, begging her to just give in. And she did, touching my chest, leaving it there for a few seconds before muttering an apology. I guided her hands down as she took a pair of shears from her belt and cut it off me.

She hardly noticed the magic crackling every time she touched my breasts, as she worked her way down my tank top, finally cutting it free, and pulling it off of me. I then stood up in front of her, noticing that the first changes had already nicely impacted her in the height department.

She was very, very short now. No more than five feet tall, if that. And though her form remained masculine for now, that would very soon change. For her part, she seemed too entranced that she was at my chest height, staring right into the very breasts she’d just cut free.

Little did she know, of course, that having any sexual interactions with succubus had…transformative effects. And how could she, staring drooling at my breasts. I playfully shoved her face in them, her gasping and genuinely struggling for only a moment before she began gasping and moaning and writhing instead.

I pulled her face out and noticed the beginning of her ears lengthening into points, and moving slowly up the sides of her head. I smirked as I gave it a small pinch and she gasped and made a flustered humming sound.

Her eyes closed and she nuzzled into my hand. She was getting close to submitting herself to my will, but I needed to show her just how good it could be.

“Hey pet?” I asked gently.

“Y..yes Mrs..”

“Mistress, dear. Have you forgotten your place that easily?” I said, faking a serious demeanor.

She tried to speak up to protest, but then saw me raise my eyebrow and went silent. What a silly and submissive little thing, forced into submission by the slightest sign of my disapproval.

“Right, pet,” I continued after a few seconds of confused silence on her end, “I can tell you’re pent up and flustered.”

“I…I..yes mistress,” she said, casting her gaze downwards as her ears finished forming, all poofed up with cute black fur, like a good kittycat.

“Awww, sweetheart,” I replied, “that’s nothing to be ashamed of! Every good girl like you has urges like that sometimes.”

“S..stop patronizing me!” she yelled back, her voice having risen conspicuously in pitch.

“Oh? Then perhaps I can just let you please yourself, go ahead!” I replied, smirking, “but I just want you to know you’re a bad girl if you do.”

“w..wh..HEY” she replied, storming up to me, before I loomed over her and showed her the full extent of how small she was now, my cute little catgirl thrall. And she still thought she could boss me around, or at least, she had thought so. She was now clearly having her doubts, shivering and trembling as she looked away from me and said, “sorry, mistress.”

“Now, pet, be a good girl and unlock my cuffs,” I commanded.

She eyed the keys, recognizing that something wasn’t quite right, but, well, I wouldn’t actually do anything permanent to her until I had her full consent. This was all still her, her will to be dominated and bred, just concentrated, purified into a pure expression of submission.

“Pet, unlock my cuffs, I know it’s hard to remember how when you’re horny, but I can’t pleasure you until you do,” I replied, making my voice deeper and rippling with desire.

She dutifully unlocked them, fumbling with the keys a little, but nevertheless unlocking me. Not that I needed her to do so, it just made the next part more fun.

I tuned down my pheromones, and slowly she snapped out of her horny haze. She began to stare, bewilderedly, up at me, before noticing how small she was. She looked down, seeing her wider hips, feeling her ears twitch, and gasping at how high pitched the noises she made now were.

“Do you like my present, officer?” I asked, coyly.

82