Unbreakable Shield – Chapter 15 ( The fight part 3 )
245 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ANBU POV

"Seriously...... what is that kid even doing?"

"Did he already forget that I was a sensor?”

“ Who is he going to hide from by hiding behind a tree like that?" I thought to myself as I sat down on the branch.

Minutes passed as I waited for the kid to come out from his hiding hole.

“Is he still not done?" I thought to myself as I used my sensor abilities to confirm whether he was still behind the tree or not.

He was.

It seems that the little monster was taking his sweet time. I could still feel his domineering chakra coming from behind the tree.

*THUD*

The sound of something being hit echoed throughout the forest.

Startled by the sudden sound. I turned my head towards where the sound came from.

It was coming from the same direction the boy was hiding in.

*THUD*

"What the..."

"What is he doing?" I whispered out.

Unable to wait any longer as my patience was running out and my curiosity getting the best of me.

“ARE YOU DONE NOW?” I shouted out.

.............................................................................(silence)..............................................................................

"Is the kid still planning to play hide and seek?"

"Maybe I should go and say hello and see what he is up to" I thought to myself.

*WOOSH*

Just as I was about to get up, I heard the sound of someone jumping into the air.

“So, he is finally done.” I thought to myself as I stared back at the boy that was looking at me with such an intense gaze.”

ANBU POV END

ZEKE POV

“I only got one shot at this”

“I have to catch him by surprise otherwise it would become impossible for me to land an attack on him once he raises his guard up” I thought to myself.

“So you finally decided to come out”

“I was just about to come and say hello” The Anbu said.

Without replying to him I jumped down to the ground.

“What about you?”

“Are you going to run all night or are you actually going to fight me now?”

“What?”

“Could it be that you are afraid that a little boy that hasn’t even gone to the academy is going to beat you?’ I taunted him with a little smirk on my face.

He scoffed and jumped down in front of me.

“Who would be afraid of a midget like you?”

“I just don’t feel like getting hit by your chakra enhanced fist. So, I’m going to do this instead.”

“ Iwa bunshin no jutsu” He shouted out as he weaved through the several hand signs.

A single stream of rock came out of the Anbu’s neck until it fully formed into an exact copy of him.

“How about you play around with him first” he said as he jumped back towards a distance.

“CHEH ”

“A rock clone huh”

“Does the clone become more durable when it’s made of rock than when it is made from other elements?” I thought to myself.

Unwilling to give him the first hit this time, I sprinted toward him with my fists balled up and with my trusty kunai still clenched in my hand.

*ORA*

*ORA*

*ORAAA*

I shouted out as I threw punch after punch that was cloaked with chakra at the clone hoping to shatter it to pieces but it seems that I was being too wishful.

Each and every one of my punches was getting deflected to a side.

“Was this guy trained by IP man?” I thought to myself.

Every time I threw a punch at him, he would hit a different part of my arm faster than I could react to divert my punch away from his body.

Thanks to this the surrounding ground soon became filled with tiny fist sized holes.

“PANT”

“PANT”

“I’m just wasting my chakra by attacking like this”

“Even if my attacks are powerful. They have no meaning if I can’t land a hit” I thought to myself as I blocked a kick coming from my left side with my forearm.

“AARRGGGHH” I couldn’t help but grunt a little as the kick slammed against my arms.

“Why are his kicks so damn heavy?”

“Does clones made from rocks have a higher density than normal clones thus resulting in heavier attacks?” I thought to myself.

Taking a few steps back to reduce the impact of the attack. I jumped forward at him slashing the kunai in my hand as fast as I can while simultaneously pumping as much chakra as I possibly could into my arm to strengthen it.

For a moment it seemed as if my attack was finally going to connect with the clone’s body but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Just as my attack was about to land on him, the clone took a few steps back.

He was just a hair’s breadth away from the reach of my attack.

Frustrated and annoyed that he dodged all of my attacks.

“This is impossible” I thought to myself as negative thoughts began to fill my head.

Who wouldn’t be disheartened after all their attacks fail to even make a scratch on their opponent?

“Is this really it?”

“Can I not even defeat a single clone?” I thought to myself.

That was when something totally unexpected happened. Something that I never thought that I would be able to do until I was much much older than I was now.

*BBZZZZRRTTTTT*

A small blue thing flew out of my kunai straight into the face of the clone’s neck. Decapitating it instantly. It happened so fast that I would have missed it even if I had blinked for a second.

I watched with wide eyes as the golem in front of me slowly crumble into dirt.

“What the fuck?”

“Did I seriously do a flying slash attack?”

“Was it because I pumped so much chakra into my arms to strengthen it?” I thought to myself as I tried to remember what I could about the attack I just unknowingly performed.

According to the one-piece wiki I had read in the past Tobu Zangeki, also more commonly known as Flying Slash Attack was an attack Performed by a swordsman by swinging their sword with enough force and speed to create a powerful pressure in the form of a compressed air blade.

This is what allowed the one piece swordsmen like Zoro and Mihawk to cut up objects and people from such a long distance away.

Normally the people who are able to perform these attacks had to train their bodies to extreme lengths to even dream about using an attack like this. This is due to the extreme force needed to make a swing that could potentially form a compressed air blade.

However, it seems that I was able to momentarily bypass these restrictions by enhancing my hands with chakra.

“God, you got to love having powers that are so compatible with each other” I thought to myself with a shit eating grin on my face as I turned towards the original body of the Anbu.

I would have given anything to see the face of the Anbu when he saw me decapitate his clone.

I have no doubt that he didn’t expect something like that to happen even in his wildest dreams.

ZEKE POV END

ANBU POV

“The kid has some solid foundation”

“Even though I’m not even using a fraction of my true abilities, the fact that he is able to keep up definitely shows that he has some promise.”

“He seems to be blessed with our clan’s huge chakra reserves and stamina.”

“Only time would tell if he was also blessed with our clan’s more elusive gifts such as the adamantium chains, mind's eye of kagura and the healing bite.

“Now we just have to hope that he didn’t inherit the savage impulses some of our clan members are known to inhibit” I thought to myself as I sighed in my head.

There was a good reason why the surrounding villages feared us and called us demons. It wasn’t just because of our red hair. It was also because of our random violent outbursts.

While we were not as savage as the Kaguya clan. Some of our own clansmen have been known to be quite vindicative when enraged.

A good portion of them has even gone as far as to destroy small villages to quell their anger but it is the calm ones that were truly dangerous. There have been records of Uzumaki abusing their sealing knowledge by making seals to torture their victim’s mind, body and worst of all their soul.

It is exactly this lack of morals to experiment on human lives that advanced our sealing knowledge to such heights. That and our unnatural affinity towards anything sealing related that is.

You would be hard pressed to find any full blooded Uzumaki that wasn’t a sealing genius.

While there has been a recent divide between the elders of the clan to change our savage ways in fears of being attacked by other villages, the majority of them are still blind to the threats we face. Their pride in our sealing abilities makes them believe that we are infallible.

Gods amongst men they call us.

But they failed to realize that even gods bleed and with enough force they could even fall.

*BBZZZZRRTTTTT*

Snapping out of my thoughts I turned my head towards the loud shrilling sound that seemingly came out of nowhere only to find myself looking at my clone being decapitated.

Shocked and confused by this sudden development I could only watch with my eyes slightly wide open as my clone slowly crumbled back into the dirt it was formed from.

“How was he able to do this ?”

“Wasn’t he struggling to even land a hit on it a while ago?” I thought to myself.

“Yo, Kid”

“What did you” Before I could finish what I was going to say the kid launched himself at me.

“AAEEHHGGG fine. Come at me kid,”

ILL get the answers from you after I whoop your ass” I shouted out as I blocked his kunai slash with a kunai of my own.

9