Unbreakable Shield – Chapter 19 ( The Revelation )
247 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ZEKE POV

“Well then, we should start from the origin of our clan”

“Do you know who the sage of the six path is?” Mr Sato asked me

“Yeah, Isn’t that the god of shinobi? The one who is said to have taught us how to do ninjutsu?” I replied.

“Yeah. Read that from a book didn’t you “He said to me with a smile.

Unlike what the majority of the people believe these days. The sage of the six paths is not a myth. He was just as real as you and I are.

“In fact, our clan is said to be descended from the lineage of the sage of the six paths just like the Uchiha and the Senju clan.”

“Some of our clan members have even speculated that we share a common ancestor with the kaguya clan due to how similar our temperaments are sometimes.

‘ I wouldn’t be surprised if they were. ‘

‘ Wasn’t the last boss milfs name Kaguya too? ‘ I thought to myself.

“ What does that have to do with anything? “ I asked him.

“Everything, Zeke”

“ The fact that we are descended from him changed everything”

“It became the source of our pride.”

“The source of our arrogance.”

“And perhaps it might even be the reason for our demise in the future.”

“ It made us believe that the world was our oyster and that everything and anything was ours to take”

“ It made us feel as if we were infallible”

“That nothing could oppose us. No. We believed that nothing SHOULD oppose us.” Mr Sato said in a somber voice.

“But why?”

“ Just because we had a little bigger chakra pool than others ?”

“Just because we were a little better at sealing than others?”

“And Just because we were descended from him? “I questioned MR Sato.

It made no sense.

‘Why would that alone inflate our egos that much ‘ I thought to myself.

ZAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA

MR Sato laughed as I stared at him in confusion.

“ I see that you are confused “

“ What do the Uchiha clan, Senju clan and the Kaguya clan all have in common apart from having a common ancestor? “He asked me.

“A bloodline limit? “I answered him in a confused voice unsure where this was going.

“Precisely,” He said in an excited voice.

“They all have a bloodline limit”

“ The Uchiha’s have their Sharingan.”

“ The Senju’s have the Mokton.”

“ And finally the kaguya clan have their Bone release ”

“ Even we have a bloodline limit even though no one really knows about it except for the elders of our clan and a select few”

“Do you know what it might be? “ Mr Sato asked me.

“ No “ I replied.

‘ I cant really say yep I do. It’s the adamantium chains innit? ’

‘ Cant just say I read about it in my past life to him now can I  when he asks me how I knew about this. ‘ I thought to myself.

“ Cant blame you. “

“ Even I was surprised when I found out ”

“ Our kekkai Genkai is our sealing abilities ”

“ There is a reason why there is no one that is better than us when it comes to sealing techniques ”

“ The kanji characters sing to us ”

“ They call for us “

“They yearn to be used by us”

“ What others see as a gibberish mess. We see it as a riddle.”

“A problem to be solved. “

“There is also a more elusive side to sealing that only a few from our clan and ancient relics of past from other villages know about.”

“ The Ritualistic side “ He said in a menacing voice.

“ See. Anyone could dabble in seals and become a sealing master but only Full-blooded Uzumaki that has an exceptional affinity towards sealing and has an enormous chakra pools could ever hope to become a Master of Ritualic sealings.”

“Even then it is not guaranteed”

“These rituals are both Unforgiving and dark in nature. Even if you make a single mistake, It would most likely end with your demise or the loss of an appendage at the very least.”

“ This is the reason why there is only just a hand full of these masters In the history of the Uzumaki clan. The only current living one being the current Uzukage ” He said.

‘Ritualistic sealing? ‘

‘ From what he said so far it sounds awfully familiar to Ritualistic magic from the harry potter verse.’

‘ If that is the case  I already had an idea of how the Uzumaki clan might have abused this ability in the past. ‘

‘ All the random abilities of the Uzumaki clan made sense now ’

‘ All the other clans had one specific power whereas we had multiple ‘

‘ The mind eye of kaguya , The adamantium chains, the healing bite.’

‘ If what I think is true. None of these abilities were ours to begin with. We plundered them from their original users and made them our own ‘

‘ No wonder why other villages want to destroy us so bad. ’ I thought to myself.

“ So we sacrifice others who have unique gifts and make them ourown? ” I asked in a low tone.

“ Caught on to that didn’t you? I knew you were a smart kid.” He said with a sad smile on his face.

“Yes“

“ That is how we attained almost all of our gifts except for our sealing and chakra reserve.”  MR Subaru said.

“Then why don’t we have more Kekkai Genkai if we could just steal them? “ I asked him.

‘ Surely if we could just steal willy nilly there should be more bloodline limit users in the Uzumaki village right?’ I thought to myself.

“ That is because of the drawbacks of using these Rituals ”

“ Remember ZEKE “

“There is nothing called a free lunch in this world.”

“ If something has a positive there are bound to be a few negatives about it as well ”

“ First of all, there are a lot of conditions that must be met for the Rituals to be successful.”

“ if you fail to meet any of these conditions there would be a huge backlash on you ”

“ Secondly, there is a cool-down period for doing rituals “

“ you can’t keep doing them one after the other ”

“ Rituals that are used to steal other people’s gifts have a cool-down period of a minimum of 20 years.”

“ The stronger the gift you are trying to steal, The bigger the potential backlash and the longer the cool down period.”

“ There is also the fact that if the ability you are trying to steal is not compatible with your body, It might cause your body to mutate and deform.”

“ Not to mention the scarcity of Ritual masters in our clan ” Mr Sato said.

‘ Ah, That makes a lot of sense now ’ I thought to myself.

“ Then where do I come in to play ?” I asked.

“ Well , There has never been a bloodline limit like yours occurring naturally in our clan before ”

“ This is why you need to be careful when using your abilities.”

“ There is no knowing what the elders might do to you to find out for themselves what makes you tick”

I listened as Mr Sato explain to me about the dark nature of the Uzumaki clan. The way he described the clan and its inner dealing was a far contrast from what I imagined the Uzumaki clan would be.

AH the irony

‘ The bubbly ninja Jesus was from a clan like this?’ I thought to myself shocked to my core due to the bombshells I just received.

“ SO how did you do it? ” Mr Sato asked me

“ HMM, I just imagined a shield appearing in front of me whilst I was playing  one day and it just appeared in front of me.“ I lied between my teeth mixing in two truths with a lie hoping that he would believe me.

“ Fascinating “ he said as he rubbed my head.

“well, it’s getting late, You better go home now and take the books with you”

“ You earned them fair and square.”

“Remember not to tell anyone about your gifts “

“I’ll arrange some training sessions for you so you can practice your ability in secrecy under me” He said to me as the barrier around us started disapparating.

“ Okay, thanks “ I replied to him as I walked towards the bag I dropped before the fight started.

“See you later MR Sato” I waved to him as I walked back home, leaving him all alone in the clearing with my mind fully occupied by the talk I just had.

9