Unbreakable Shield – Chapter 22 ( Dilemma )
204 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

ZEKE POV

It has been a month since I started attending the academy. Everything in my life was going perfectly as it should be.

I finally turned Six years old and was learning actual ninja arts now.

Not that I wasn’t before but now it was a lot more official.

 My physical strength continued to rise higher as did my chakra pool. However, my chakra control still remained as shit as ever but that wasn’t due to my lack of trying but due to my ever-growing chakra reserve. But that was also improving as more time passed although at a much slower pace than the rest of my skills.

Overall, everything is going exceptionally great except for one small little thing.

The fucking witch.

 Now if only she would leave me alone, then everything would be perfect.

 But no, the bitch has to have her nose up in my business 24/7.

 Like, honestly get a fucking life. Now I wouldn’t really have minded if it was anyone else.

If she was a nobody.

But she was as far away as somebody could possibly get from being a nobody.

She was someone that people would literally die for.

‘Why wouldn’t they? ’I thought to myself.

After all, she was the mother-effing princess of the Uzumaki clan.

Even Mr. Sato has teased me about her before.

So clearly someone must be talking.

Flashback

“So I heard that you started the academy “ He asked me as he was swinging the wood club at me.

“yeah, I started a week ago. The classes are pretty interesting. MR Subaru is a great teacher.” I said to him as I Dodged his attacks blindfolded.

“Interesting eh” He said to me.

I didn’t need to use my Haki to sense his emotion or use my eyes to see his face.

The tone he used to say it said it all.

Instantly I knew what he was talking about.

“Yeah. As I said   Mr. Subaru is a great teacher.” I replied to him unwilling to give him a reaction.

“OH yeah? are you certain It’s not the cause of a certain noble?” He said Again in a teasing manner.

“ Yepppp ”

“ Don’t really know what you are on about since I wear the blindfold most of the time unless I want to write or read something” I replied back

“ Well you might know not know her but she certainly knows you.”

“and she has Been talking about you a lot” Mr Subaru said.

“ WHAT? ” I shouted out a little too loudly.

*BANG*

“ OUCHHHH” I yelled out as I got hit with the club cause of my momentary distraction.

“ What do you mean??” I asked him as I lifted my blindfold

“ OH, nothing much. Just a little gossip going around the clan about a boy that charmed the darling of the village.”

“Obviously people are desperate to find out who it is since the princess has never shown this much interest in anyone before.”

“ So what did you do?” He said with an impish look on his face.

“ Nothing. I did nothing “ I vehemently denied.

‘ The last thing I need right now is an angry grandfather coming after me’

‘ A very powerful and dangerous grandfather ’ I thought to myself.

“ Don’t hurt her Zeke “

“ She is a good kid ”

“ She had to go through a lot despite her young age. ”

“ Her parents were killed when she was a baby by some enemy ninjas. ”

“ And she herself has become the target for several assassination attempts already. “

“ Not to mention she had to deal with all the clan politics at such a young age as well ”

“ This is one of the few times where we’ve seen her act her age ”

“ She is only 9 after all ” Mr Sato said to me in a sad voice.

FLASHBACK ENDS

‘ whatever. ‘ I don’t really care what she went through.

While I do sympathize with her.

 No child should ever go through what she went through but you have to realize that at the end of the day, life is unfair and what happened to her is very unfortunate but the ugly truth remained the same.

And that is It would be more troublesome for me if I got close to her. I don’t need people spying on me  24/7. 

‘ So for my own mental health and well-being I’m just going to pretend that she doesn’t exist’ I thought to myself as I placed a leaf on my finger and made it spin.

*EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE*

After weeks of hard work and mental breakdowns, I had finally moved to the second stage of the Leaf control exercise.  

That is balancing the leaf on the finger by sending a little bit of chakra to it and then sending the chakra to the ends of the leaves to make it spin.

‘ Not going to lie but doing this makes me feel extremely cool ’

‘This was like the ninja equivalent of pen spinning ‘ I thought to myself.

ZEKE POV END

PRINCESS POV

‘ Look at that arrogant bastard showing off ’

‘ How dare he pretend that he doesn’t even know who I am. Especially after what he did.’

‘ He should just take responsibility ’

‘ How can I marry anyone else now after what he did to me ’ I thought to myself as my face started slowly heating up when I remembered what happened that day.

‘Whatever, I will make him acknowledge me sooner or later’

‘ EHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE ”

‘ For now ill just let the training freak do his own thing. ‘

‘ But his fangirls are so annoying ‘ I thought to myself as I remembered something I overheard as I walked past a group of girls the other day.

FLASHBACK

 “ ZEKE sama is soo cool ” girl number 1 said.

“UME UME “

“ but It’s too bad that he is blind even though it makes him even more attractive cause of the blindfold.” Girl number 2 said.

“KYYAAAAA”

FLASHBACK END

“GYKK” I could not help but grind my teeth due to how annoyed I was.

‘ Let’s go try to talk to him again. I can’t let any of these hussies get him ‘ I thought to myself as I walked towards him with my lunchbox in hand.

‘ IF there was anything I learned so far about him is that he is a glutton.’

‘ It was as if his stomach was a bottomless pit ’

‘ It is a miracle that he isn’t obese ‘ I thought to myself shaking my head as I went toward him.

* Click*

I heard the sound of someone clicking their tongue.

‘ Looks like he noticed me approaching ’

‘ Is he a sensor? ’ I thought to myself as I watched him take a scroll from his bag.

‘ Kai’ I heard him whisper.

*PUFF*

With a puff of smoke, A huge roasted chicken appeared in front of him.  

“ ZEKEEEE, CAN I HAVE SOME?” I said to him Loud enough for everyone to hear it as I sat in the seat next to him..

I saw several heads turn our way watching our interaction.

‘ ehhehe , surely he can’t ignore me now.’ I thought to myself. 

But that thought was quickly squashed as he began to devour his food without saying anything.

I couldn’t help but get embarrassed as I put my head down in shame opting to eat my food in silence.

* Grunt*

“Take it ” I heard him whisper.

‘ I looked up to see a chicken leg placed near me. ’ So, he does care a little. I thought to myself as a warm bubbly feeling rose in my chest as we sat in silence for the rest of the lunch break.

PRINCESS POV END

ZEKE POV

* RINGG*

“ Break time is over guys ”

“Today we are going to have some sparring matches “

“ So come outside to the compound guys ” Mr. Subaru said as he stood in front of the class.

One by one everyone started to get up and leave.

‘ Lets go have some fun ‘ I thought to myself I too went out to the compound with Asuka attached to my hip.

*sigh*

“When I call your name come to the center and stand on the opposite side of each other.”

“Remember to make The Seal of Reconciliation before and after your finish your fight”

“This is an important custom in almost all the villages. It shows that the two opponents are still comrades after sparring.”

“ ALSO make sure  not to attack anyone in a lethal manner and to use only taijutsu.”

“ You will get to use ninjutsu on a later day” He said to us with a serious look on his face.

“ Aratau miko vs Kuromi daiku ”

“ mio wakabe vs sayumi koka”

.

.

.

.

.

The fights were lackluster at best. Honestly, most of them looked like street fights with the two of them brawling around until someone admits defeat.

The only fight that was actually even a little bit interesting was Asuka’s fight. She was able to win pretty easily by sending a chop to the back of her opponent’s neck. Knocking them out.

“ZEKE UZUMAKI VS IKAMEKIDOMOE UZUMAKI”

‘ So it’s finally my turn huh ‘ I thought to myself as I entered the ring.

 

check out p-treon/crowkenz to read 10 chapters ahead.:)

chapter 32 is out on my p-treon/crowkenz

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

7